Jiefang Wants to Make Waves in New Energy Vehicle Industry
Recently, FAW Jiefang New Energy Vehicle Production Base officially kicked off its operation. With a breath-taking speed, Jiefang only spent three months in accomplishing its transformation. Its new energy vehicle production base is expected to roll out 50,000 units electric trucks each year.
With confidence, determination and perseverance, Jiefang is well positioned to play a leading role in the global auto industry.
“We attach paramount importance to every detail of our vehicles, such as the durability of our spare parts, the technological superiority, and safety standards”, said Dr. Wang Yuhai, New Energy Vehicle Product Manager of Jiefang. “We boast the most comfortable driver’s cockpit and unparalleled chassis. Great efforts have also been made to improve our independently developed control systems. In addition, we has set up cooperative ties with a number of globally renowned enterprises involved in the auto industry. Currently, Jiefang braking system is the lightest but delivers the best performance in the industry”, added Dr. Wang.
With the huge success of J6F truck, Jiefang will first focus on developing and promoting electric trucks for urban cargo transport and distribution. By 2030, with its batteries reaching an energy density of 0.5 kwh / kg, Jiefang trucks used for cargo transport and distribution in urban areas will all be powered by electricity, according to Dr. Wang. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018 2018-08-03
- FAW Jiefang J6P Dumping Trucks Set Splashes in Chongqing 2018-08-02
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
- Chinatrucks.com Finds FAW Jiefang Parts for Customer from Trinidad and Tobago 2018-07-19
- Jiefang Trucks Make a High-profile Appearance at SCO Qingdao Summit 2018-07-13
- FAW Jiefang Sold 169,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2018 2018-07-10
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June 2018-07-05
- FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion 2018-06-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November