Weichai’s Business Income Expected to Hit 220 Billion RMB in 2017
On December 18, Weichai held its 2020-2030 Strategic Press Conference in Jinan, Shandong province. On the same day, it celebrated its business income hitting 200 billion RMB.
According to Tan Xuguang, president of Weichai, the company’s business income already broke the 200 billion RMB as of December 18. For the whole year, its business income and total profits are expected to reach 220 billion RMB and 10 billion RMB respectively.
By continuously focusing on improving its manufacturing capabilities, Weichai has rolled out 5.87 million units engines for various heavy-duty vehicle brands, 6.70 million sets of heavy-duty transmission gearboxes, and 3.54 million sets of heavy-duty axles, an achievements unrivaled in the international market.
After acquiring Shaanqi, Weichai has significantly boosted the company’s sales. Shaanqi’s sales has jumped from 14,000 units in 2005 to 879,000 units in 2017.
Apart from the sharp increase of its business income, Weichai has also been undergoing dramatic changes in recent years. Specifically, it has successfully built a golden industrial chain with its powertrain at the core; after acquiring Shaanqi, it has added a new brand in the global heavy-duty vehicle market; by allocating its global resources more efficiently, Weichai has become an internationally recognized brand; by pursuing a innovation-driven development road, Weichai has successfully realized its own business transformation.
In just a decade, Weichai’s investment in researching and developing engines reached 15 billion RMB. Moreover, it has hired over 300 overseas high-level talents.
From 2020 to 2030, Weichai aims to increase its business income to 100 billion USD. In the meantime, it will make an all-out effort to strengthen its overall competitiveness in the global engine-making industry by 2020. In 2030, it will play a leading role in the global engine-making industry. To achieve such ambitious goals, several concrete measures will be carried out. Specifically, it is rolling out more integrated distribution solutions for its customers; it is building hydraulic powertrain systems by integrating Linde hydraulics and Weichai engines; it is better allocating its global technological resources; by 2020, its diesel engines’ heat efficiency will be improved from current 46% to over 50% and its natural gas engine’s heat efficiency will be improved from current 39% to 42.5%; AT and AMT transmission gearboxes and electric driven axles will become its main products. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CIMC Enric Wins Energy Award 2017 from Germany’s Business Daily 2018-01-10
- Jiefang Showcases its Electric Vehicles at its Annual Business Conference 2017-12-19
- Beiben to Put its Wide Vehicle Spectrum on Display at 2018 Business Meeting 2017-12-14
- Volvo Group Eyes 50% of Asian Truck Business 2013-12-16
- Dongfeng Motor: A Net Interim Profit of 43.19 Million RMB 2013-09-03
- Malaysian Customer Visited HOWO for Business Talks 2013-07-02
- Ford names new N. America manufacturing head 2008-11-24
- Yuchai Sold Over 100,000 Units Engines in 2017 2018-02-10
- Five Major Events in Cummins in 2017 2018-02-09
- Isuzu Debuts Blue Power Euro V trucks at the 2017 PhilConstruct Manila 2018-01-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November