WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou Strengthen Strategic Partnership in China
WABCO (NYSE:WBC), a leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles, today announced that it has signed a new agreement to strengthen its strategic partnership with Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor, one of China’s major truck manufacturers, and extend their strategic supply agreement.
The new agreement will build on the existing strong cooperation between WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou and focus on advanced technology development. WABCO will offer new products, systems and value-added services to Dongfeng Liuzhou with a view to upgrading the technology and optimizing onboard systems performance for Dongfeng Liuzhou brands. As part of the agreement, WABCO will provide Dongfeng Liuzhou with technologies to enhance fuel efficiency and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), such as ESCsmart™ electronic stability control (ESC), Air Disc Brakes (ADB) as well as other active safety systems.
In recent years, WABCO has delivered innovative products and systems to Dongfeng Liuzhou which have contributed to the overall safety, efficacy and reliability of its commercial vehicles. WABCO has also collaborated with Dongfeng Liuzhou to enhance vehicle performance through braking systems diagnostics and provide diversified training programs to help optimize the manufacturer’s service to its end users.
“We are extremely pleased to extend our business with Dongfeng Liuzhou. Over the past years, we have established a strong and successful partnership, based on mutual trust and cooperation. As part of our new agreement, we will support the strategic transformation of Dongfeng Liuzhou, leveraging WABCO’s local manufacturing excellence and globally-leading technology,” said Sujie Yu, WABCO President, Asia-Pacific and Business Leader, China.
“WABCO is committed to advancing technology innovation in commercial vehicles for a safer, more efficient and connected future. In China, we have built up a strong business, supporting our customers with our differentiated product portfolio designed to meet their local needs. We look forward to continuing to support Dongfeng Liuzhou as a strategic partner,” she added.
“WABCO’s advanced safety and efficiency systems correspond well with Dongfeng Liuzhou’s future strategy for intelligent and connected vehicles. We look forward to further deepening our cooperation with WABCO. With its industry-leading technologies and system integration capabilities, WABCO has already contributed significantly to the improvement of our vehicles’ efficiency and quality and elevated our brand image significantly,” said Liuming Qin, General Manager of Dongfeng Liuzhou.
In China, the world’s largest market for commercial vehicles, original equipment manufacturers view WABCO as the supplier of choice.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- Wabco Launches First Customer Care Center in North America 2018-08-03
- WABCO Signs First Deal to Export Power Steering Syetem to India Tata Motors 2018-07-16
- WABCO Achieves a New annual Record for Customer Awards and Industry Recognition 2018-06-15
- Sinotruk Extends Cooperation Agreement with WABCO on ADAS, AMT, EBS, ECAS Tech 2018-04-12
- Wabco Stood Out among Other Suppliers to Win Two Awards from Sinotruk 2018-03-15
- Wabco Invests $10 Million in Nikola Motor, Looks to Advance Safety for EV 2017-12-28
- Wabco launches OnLaneAssist Advanced Driver Assistance System at NACV 2017-09-28
- WABCO Signs Deal with a Major Global Maker of Trucks and Buses on mBSP Tech 2017-08-17
- Wabco Extends Global Supply Deal with Daimler Trucks 2017-06-29
- FAW Signs Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with WABCO in Brussels 2017-06-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November