WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou Strengthen Strategic Partnership in China
WABCO (NYSE:WBC), a leading global supplier of technologies and services that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles, today announced that it has signed a new agreement to strengthen its strategic partnership with Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor, one of China’s major truck manufacturers, and extend their strategic supply agreement.
The new agreement will build on the existing strong cooperation between WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou and focus on advanced technology development. WABCO will offer new products, systems and value-added services to Dongfeng Liuzhou with a view to upgrading the technology and optimizing onboard systems performance for Dongfeng Liuzhou brands. As part of the agreement, WABCO will provide Dongfeng Liuzhou with technologies to enhance fuel efficiency and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), such as ESCsmart™ electronic stability control (ESC), Air Disc Brakes (ADB) as well as other active safety systems.
In recent years, WABCO has delivered innovative products and systems to Dongfeng Liuzhou which have contributed to the overall safety, efficacy and reliability of its commercial vehicles. WABCO has also collaborated with Dongfeng Liuzhou to enhance vehicle performance through braking systems diagnostics and provide diversified training programs to help optimize the manufacturer’s service to its end users.
“We are extremely pleased to extend our business with Dongfeng Liuzhou. Over the past years, we have established a strong and successful partnership, based on mutual trust and cooperation. As part of our new agreement, we will support the strategic transformation of Dongfeng Liuzhou, leveraging WABCO’s local manufacturing excellence and globally-leading technology,” said Sujie Yu, WABCO President, Asia-Pacific and Business Leader, China.
“WABCO is committed to advancing technology innovation in commercial vehicles for a safer, more efficient and connected future. In China, we have built up a strong business, supporting our customers with our differentiated product portfolio designed to meet their local needs. We look forward to continuing to support Dongfeng Liuzhou as a strategic partner,” she added.
“WABCO’s advanced safety and efficiency systems correspond well with Dongfeng Liuzhou’s future strategy for intelligent and connected vehicles. We look forward to further deepening our cooperation with WABCO. With its industry-leading technologies and system integration capabilities, WABCO has already contributed significantly to the improvement of our vehicles’ efficiency and quality and elevated our brand image significantly,” said Liuming Qin, General Manager of Dongfeng Liuzhou.
In China, the world’s largest market for commercial vehicles, original equipment manufacturers view WABCO as the supplier of choice.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- Wabco launches OnLaneAssist Advanced Driver Assistance System at NACV 2017-09-28
- WABCO Signs Deal with a Major Global Maker of Trucks and Buses on mBSP Tech 2017-08-17
- Wabco Extends Global Supply Deal with Daimler Trucks 2017-06-29
- FAW Signs Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with WABCO in Brussels 2017-06-29
- WABCO Signs Agreement With G7 to Form Joint Venture for Truck FMS 2017-04-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: WABCO Showcases Industry-Leading CV Technologies 2017-04-25
- WABCO Introduces Electronically Controlled Air Suspension Technology to Truck Market in China 2014-09-25
- Beiben and WABCO Signs Strategic Agreement 2012-11-29
- WABCO enhances trailer air suspension 2012-09-21
- Meritor wins Remanufacturer of Year award from European mag 2012-09-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
- BYD Considers Setting up Plant in Ontario, Canada
- President Xi Inspects XCMG
- XCMG's Total Operating Revenue for the First Three Quarters Increased 78.20%
- Daimler Adapts as Mexico's Demand for Cabover Engine Truck Growing
- Baidu Partners with FAW to Launch Driver Fatigue Monitor System in 2018
- VW Partners with JAC to Form Light Commercial Vehicles JV
- Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
- Hino Motors' New Koga Plant in Japan off to a Good Start
- Change or Be Left Behind: XCMG’s Future Plan to Make It to Top 3
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017