Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
Ghandhara Nissan is a Karachi based Pakistan automaker which has stopped making the iconic UD trucks—a medium sized duty truck in favor of Chinese Dongfeng range of trucks. As per reports, Ghandhara Nissan barred the making of these trucks as UD Corporation Japan shut down it’s manufacturing a few months back.
It is also worth mentioning that Ghandhara Nissan just made one truck in July while no production was reported in the time span between August and October. It was high time to replace the already offered products with something new hence the company did replace the Nissan UD truck with other product.
Additionally, the company is also said to be engaged with the assembling of Chinese Dongfeng trucks for the past three years.
Not only the firm is assembling the trucks locally but is also importing the completely built-in units (CBUs).
Also, a few days back a campaign—Free check-up initiated by Ghandhara Nissan ended. The basic aim of the campaign was to provide free treatment to the Dongfeng trucks. It was a nation-wide campaign. The service offered by the company for the Dongfeng trucks were:
Free oil filter
Ten percent discount on genuine parts, etc.
Free inspection of the Dongfeng trucks
Ghandhara Nissan Pakistan was also involved in discussions with Renault to collaborate and launch cars in Pakistan. However, for unknown reasons, the talks failed, and Renault collaborated with Al-Futtaim to launch and assemble its vehicles in Pakistan. It was also in news that Renault might take over Ghandhara Nissan Plant. Along with that, it was also reported that Renault would be investing $100 million for the expansion of the capacity of the current Nissan Plant. But all this news went in ashes when their talks ended without any conclusions.
The Ghandhara Nissan is keeping itself active for capturing more auto market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Parkistan Ghandhara Begans Assembly JAC Light Truck X200 2018-04-24
- SHACMAN Displays its Products in Pakistan 2018-07-04
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup 2018-06-19
- JW Forland Plans to Produce Dump, Cargo Trucks in Pakistan 2018-06-12
- JAC Motor Signs Agreement with GHNL for Light Trucks Assembly in Pakistan 2018-04-26
- XCMG - a Symbol of Deep China-Pakistan Friendship 2018-04-24
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan 2017-12-25
- Sinotruck Pakistan Training Center Begins Trial Operation in Lahore 2017-12-04
- Sinotruk and Shanghai Sunlong to Assemble Trucks, Buses in Pakistan 2017-08-22
- Sinotruk Set to Further Improve its Presence in Pakistan 2017-08-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November