Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
Ghandhara Nissan is a Karachi based Pakistan automaker which has stopped making the iconic UD trucks—a medium sized duty truck in favor of Chinese Dongfeng range of trucks. As per reports, Ghandhara Nissan barred the making of these trucks as UD Corporation Japan shut down it’s manufacturing a few months back.
It is also worth mentioning that Ghandhara Nissan just made one truck in July while no production was reported in the time span between August and October. It was high time to replace the already offered products with something new hence the company did replace the Nissan UD truck with other product.
Additionally, the company is also said to be engaged with the assembling of Chinese Dongfeng trucks for the past three years.
Not only the firm is assembling the trucks locally but is also importing the completely built-in units (CBUs).
Also, a few days back a campaign—Free check-up initiated by Ghandhara Nissan ended. The basic aim of the campaign was to provide free treatment to the Dongfeng trucks. It was a nation-wide campaign. The service offered by the company for the Dongfeng trucks were:
Free oil filter
Ten percent discount on genuine parts, etc.
Free inspection of the Dongfeng trucks
Ghandhara Nissan Pakistan was also involved in discussions with Renault to collaborate and launch cars in Pakistan. However, for unknown reasons, the talks failed, and Renault collaborated with Al-Futtaim to launch and assemble its vehicles in Pakistan. It was also in news that Renault might take over Ghandhara Nissan Plant. Along with that, it was also reported that Renault would be investing $100 million for the expansion of the capacity of the current Nissan Plant. But all this news went in ashes when their talks ended without any conclusions.
The Ghandhara Nissan is keeping itself active for capturing more auto market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Sinotruck Pakistan Training Center Begins Trial Operation in Lahore 2017-12-04
- Sinotruk and Shanghai Sunlong to Assemble Trucks, Buses in Pakistan 2017-08-22
- Sinotruk Set to Further Improve its Presence in Pakistan 2017-08-16
- Scania to Sell Heavy Commercial Vehicles in Pakistan 2017-07-10
- SHACMAN Delivers 50 Trucks to Its Pakistan Customer 2017-06-02
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan 2017-03-07
- Zoomlion Cement Pump Trucks Help Pakistan 2014-06-27
- The Chairman of JAC Meet with Pakistan Government Senator 2009-11-16
- Nissan Titan Heads to China 2017-11-27
- Renault-Nissan Alliance To Make China's Trucks And Vans Go Electric 2017-08-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
- BYD Considers Setting up Plant in Ontario, Canada
- President Xi Inspects XCMG
- XCMG's Total Operating Revenue for the First Three Quarters Increased 78.20%
- Daimler Adapts as Mexico's Demand for Cabover Engine Truck Growing
- Baidu Partners with FAW to Launch Driver Fatigue Monitor System in 2018
- VW Partners with JAC to Form Light Commercial Vehicles JV
- Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
- Hino Motors' New Koga Plant in Japan off to a Good Start
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017