Dongfeng Gets New Order for 25 Duolika D9 Road Sprinklers
As per report, Dongfeng Duolika was again favored by key customers from Shantou, Guangdong province, who placed a single-time order for 25 units Duolika D9 Road Sprinklers. Recently, these sprinklers have been delivered and are going to be distributed across China for addressing dust flying issues at the construction site.
Dongfeng Duolika D9 has long been honored as ”a Star medium-duty truck” thanks to its strong capability support. The great configuration including FAST 8-speed transmission, 10t DANA axle, Cummins ISB, ISD and Yuchai 4S engine, joins to deliver far greater performance than its competitor.
To reduce the acceleration process and improve operating efficiency, Dongfeng Duolika D9 offers a wheelbase of 5200mm and is powered by 6-cylinder ISB180 engine with a maximum torque of 700N.m.. Additionally, it is fitted with 10t DANA axle and large volume water tank to ensure that the truck can operate for a long time after a full water filling.
Furthermore, Dongfeng Duolika D9 has a cab of 2315mm in width, the widest one of its same kind. Together with airbag seats, it provides occupants with a spacious and comfort travelling enjoyment.
- WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou Strengthen Strategic Partnership in China 2017-12-20
- FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2017-12-12
- Dongfeng Light Trucks Delivered to Promote Military Port Construction 2017-12-12
- 200 Units! Dongfeng KR Express Delivery Trucks Selected by Key Customers 2017-12-05
- Dongfeng Aims to Sell 170,000 Units in 2017 2017-11-28
- Dongfeng KC Engineering Vehicles Makes Debut 2017-11-22
- 10,000 Units Dong Feng Electric Vehicles to Start Operation in China 2017-11-20
- 600 Units Dongfeng Electric Logistics Vehicles Delivered to Ronghe Rental 2017-11-17
- Dongfeng Furui Trucks F7/F11 Debut in Wuhan 2017-11-15
- Dongfeng to Bring Seven Popular Vehicles on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Navistar Posts Its First Annual Profit Since 2011
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
- BYD Considers Setting up Plant in Ontario, Canada
- President Xi Inspects XCMG
- XCMG's Total Operating Revenue for the First Three Quarters Increased 78.20%
- Daimler Adapts as Mexico's Demand for Cabover Engine Truck Growing
- Baidu Partners with FAW to Launch Driver Fatigue Monitor System in 2018
- VW Partners with JAC to Form Light Commercial Vehicles JV
- Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017