SAIC Hongyan Rolls Out its First Telmatics Truck
On December 18, SAIC Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as SAIC Hongyan) officially rolled out its first telmatics truck at Bo’ao Asia Forum Convention Center in Hainan province.
Guided by Hongyan Intelligent Robot, Hongyan Genlyon C500 6×4 560 horsepower telmatics truck was officially revealed to the public. Lou Jianping, General Manager of SAIC Hongyan, gave a detailed explanation of the company’s seven internet-based features.
E-interface: by giving language instructions directly to Hongyan Intelligent Robot, Lou Jianping demonstrated to all audiences how the vehicle perform such complex tasks as making and receiving phone calls, playing music, sending voice messages.
E-chat: by scanning the QR code, drivers can talk to Hongyan Intelligent Robot to send voice messages.
E-travel: Hongyan Intelligent Robot also acts as a GPS for the truck, offering accurate and detailed information about road conditions for drivers and making the driving less tiresome for drivers.
E-safety: with Lane Deviation Warning (LDW), Front Collision Warning (FCW), Pedestrian Collision Warning (PCW), tire temperature and pressure measurement in real-time, the truck achieves much higher safety standards.
E-diagnosis: E-diagnosis is considered as the most noteworthy feature of Hongyan telmatics truck, making its maintenance and repair much more convenient. Repair and maintenance can be reserved online and realized despite long distances.
E-music: through more personalized music platform, truck drivers just need to shout out loud the music they prefer to listen, the music players on the truck will play the right music accordingly.
E-platform: it is the third-party platform which integrates all the services from distributors, spare parts providers, TSP providers, and governmental organizations, meeting various needs of customers.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers GENPAW Trucks to Customers in Wuhan and Changsha 2018-07-03
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks to Be Shipped to Congo for Operation 2018-06-26
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May 2018-06-19
- SAIC Hongyan Showcased Its Products at Vietnam 2018 Auto Expo 2018-06-12
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Exhibits at Auto Expo Changzhi 2018-06-05
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Exceeded 7,000 Units in May 2018-06-04
- SAIC Hongyan Hazardous Materials Delivery Trucks to Start Operation in Xinjiang 2018-05-24
- SAIC Hongyan Debuts Wing-opening Truck in Shenzhen 2018-05-11
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November