XCMG Dumpers and Excavators Exported to Myanmar in Quantity
Recently, a ceremony was successfully held at XCMG excavator unit to celebrate the delivery of a couple of vehicles including dumpers, excavators, rollers and loaders. These delivery vehicles will be put into operation for Myanmar Magway defense department road project.
Myanmar, as the second largest Southeast Asian state, is an important country for “One Belt, On Road” initiative, as well as a strategic location for East Asia, Indochina Peninsula, South Asia subcontinent, Indian Ocean. From the ancient times till now, China and Myanmar has been close partners with a long history.
On 19th, December, Wang Yi, China’s foreign minister had a talk with Aung San Suu Kyi about the vision of “China-Myanmar Economic Corridor” and responded actively by Myanmar side.
The vision points out that “China-Myanmar economic corridor” as an important link between My Myanmar and China has played a central role in the transportation of natural gas and petroleum, as well as a must go in the road for China to India Ocean. It also drives central and northern Myanmar to enhance the level of infrastructure facilities and provides China construction machinery with more opportunity to export to Myanmar.
XCMG, as a major machinery manufacturer in China, has responded to national initiative for “One Belt, One Road” and “going abroad” strategy. While covering key regions including Asia Pacific, Middle East, Central Asia, Africa, XCMG is also tailored to the specialized requirements of regional customers, constantly improve its capabilities of after-sale service and spare parts, to contribute its own part to the further development of infrastructure and facility in the countries alongside.
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe 2017-12-18
- President Xi Inspects XCMG 2017-12-15
- XCMG's Total Operating Revenue for the First Three Quarters Increased 78.20% 2017-12-14
- XCMG’s Most Powerful Road Sweeper off Assembly Line 2017-11-30
- Change or Be Left Behind: XCMG’s Future Plan to Make It to Top 3 2017-11-23
- XCMG Qilong T-series Self-dumping Vehicles Enter Myanmar 2017-11-22
- XCMG Delivers 300 HANVAN Heavy-duty Trucks and Receives Another Orders for 600 2017-11-10
- 23 Series, Over 100 Sets of XCMG High-tech Road Machineries Released Worldwide 2017-10-24
- XCMG Sees Staggering Growth of 84.83% in First Half 2017 2017-10-18
- XCMG’s Mining Trucks Shining at the BICES 2017 2017-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Navistar Posts Its First Annual Profit Since 2011
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
- BYD Considers Setting up Plant in Ontario, Canada
- President Xi Inspects XCMG
- XCMG's Total Operating Revenue for the First Three Quarters Increased 78.20%
- Daimler Adapts as Mexico's Demand for Cabover Engine Truck Growing
- Baidu Partners with FAW to Launch Driver Fatigue Monitor System in 2018
- VW Partners with JAC to Form Light Commercial Vehicles JV
- Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017