Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan
A delegation of Chinese manufacturers and assemblers of automobiles, including heavy duty trucks, engines, auto parts and tyres, visited Islamabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry on Saturday and showed interest to set up auto manufacturing plants in Pakistan.
The delegation was representing about 500 auto companies of China including Jinan Zhongzhan International Trade Co. Ltd, Jinan Bonaite Trading Co. Ltd, Hebei Xinjiu Heavy Duty Machinery Makes Co. Ltd., Sinotruk, Shanghai Cheezmail E-Commerce Co Ltd., and others.
The delegation members said that they were representing 500 automobile companies of China that were producing EU standard vehicles and were interested to explore business opportunities for vehicles, engines and auto parts in Pakistan as it was a potential market for automobile sector. They said initially they were interested in finding local partners for supply of automobiles and auto parts in Pakistan and on successful operation of business, they would try to set up auto manufacturing plants and bonded warehouses through joint ventures and investment in Pakistan. The delegation members said they also wanted to share their technical know-how and expertise with Pakistani manpower in this field. They also agreed to organise a seminar at ICCI to create awareness in the local business community about their auto products and prospects of business collaborations with them.
Speaking at the occasion, Sheikh Amir Waheed, President, Islamabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry informed the Chinese entrepreneurs that heavy duty trucks and vehicles have huge scope in Pakistan as road freight transportation contributed over 90% of the goods transported by land. He said many industrial zones would be established in Pakistan under CPEC due to which demand for heavy duty trucks and loading vehicles would gain new momentum. He said it was the right time for Chinese automobile sector investors to set up vehicle and auto parts manufacturing plants in Pakistan through joint ventures.
He said a strong middle class was rising in Pakistan and Chinese investors should also focus on meeting its needs by producing less than 1000 cc cars in Pakistan. He stressed the need of developing strong business linkages between the auto sector SMEs of Pakistan and China as they have great potential for growth in Pakistan.
Muhammad Naveed, Senior Vice President, and Nisar Mirza, Vice President ICCI, also spoke at the occasion and assured that ICCI would facilitate the Chinese investors in connecting with right partners in Pakistan. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- Volvo Group to Optimize Truck Manufacturing in Europe 2013-10-21
- Manufacturing and Sales Data of Trucks in May 2013-06-13
- China invest 1.20 billion RMB in green manufacturing projects 2009-06-10
- China's FAW keen on auto manufacturing unit in West Bengal 2009-04-14
- GM to Build Four Plants in China 2013-04-24
- Toyota Is Planning to Build More Plants In China 2007-09-11
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup 2018-06-19
- JW Forland Plans to Produce Dump, Cargo Trucks in Pakistan 2018-06-12
- JAC Motor Signs Agreement with GHNL for Light Trucks Assembly in Pakistan 2018-04-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July