Fast Takes Up 70% Market Share of Heavy-duty Truck Transmission
Latest statistics show that the market share held by Fast in the transmission gearboxes for heavy-duty trucks has exceeded 70%.Through its own independent research and development, the company has successfully managed to cut down the production costs of hydraulic retarders for heavy-duty trucks in China.
In 2017, Fast successfully developed a 9-speed hydraulic automatic transmission gearbox for commercial vehicles, ushering a new era for China’s transmission gearbox industry in the global market.
From January to November this year, Fast saw both its production and sales volumes grew by 80% year on year. It has become the top choice for large-sized buses, accounting for 50% of the market.
By taking the lead in the global transmission gearbox market, Fast boasts 9-, 12-, 16-speed and S series transmission gearboxes, all of which meet the rising demands of customers.
In recent years, Fast has been making great efforts to strengthen its market presence in the bus transmission gearbox market. Its 6DS series transmission gearboxes for light buses have become a must-have for a number of mainstream bus makers in China.
Also, Fast has set up comprehensive cooperative partnerships with Foton Aumark and Dongfeng. By pooling their best resources, Fast has greatly strengthened its presence in the light truck transmission gearbox market.
While solidifying its position in the traditional market, Fast has also been gaining increasing popularity in its S series transmission gearboxes, AT/AMT automatic transmission gearboxes, retarders, transmission gearboxes for buses, decelerators, clutches, wheel reduction gears and new energy products.
Currently, Fast Transmission Gearboxes and New Energy Transmission Project with a total investment of three billion RMB is under construction. After its completion, it will be able to roll out one million sets of transmission gearboxes. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FAST Makes New Breakthrough in Export Earnings 2018-07-30
- Eaton and Shaanxi Fast Gear Announce a Joint Venture 2018-05-11
- Fast 2017 Output Value Exceeded 18 Billion RMB in 2017 2018-01-22
- FAST AMT Exported to Tanzania 2017-12-27
- FAST Be Honored Eaton Supplier Premier Award 2017-10-17
- FAST Exports Another Batch of AMT Transmission to Malaysia 2017-09-25
- FAST Rolls Off Its 7 Millionth Intermediate Shaft Gearbox 2017-09-20
- FAST in World Smart Manufacturing Conference Unveiled Intelligent Strength 2016-12-13
- FAST Wheel Retarder Boosts New Energy CV Market 2016-05-16
- Fast National Twelfth Research Project Successfully Passed Jury Evaluation 2015-10-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November