Fast Takes Up 70% Market Share of Heavy-duty Truck Transmission
Latest statistics show that the market share held by Fast in the transmission gearboxes for heavy-duty trucks has exceeded 70%.Through its own independent research and development, the company has successfully managed to cut down the production costs of hydraulic retarders for heavy-duty trucks in China.
In 2017, Fast successfully developed a 9-speed hydraulic automatic transmission gearbox for commercial vehicles, ushering a new era for China’s transmission gearbox industry in the global market.
From January to November this year, Fast saw both its production and sales volumes grew by 80% year on year. It has become the top choice for large-sized buses, accounting for 50% of the market.
By taking the lead in the global transmission gearbox market, Fast boasts 9-, 12-, 16-speed and S series transmission gearboxes, all of which meet the rising demands of customers.
In recent years, Fast has been making great efforts to strengthen its market presence in the bus transmission gearbox market. Its 6DS series transmission gearboxes for light buses have become a must-have for a number of mainstream bus makers in China.
Also, Fast has set up comprehensive cooperative partnerships with Foton Aumark and Dongfeng. By pooling their best resources, Fast has greatly strengthened its presence in the light truck transmission gearbox market.
While solidifying its position in the traditional market, Fast has also been gaining increasing popularity in its S series transmission gearboxes, AT/AMT automatic transmission gearboxes, retarders, transmission gearboxes for buses, decelerators, clutches, wheel reduction gears and new energy products.
Currently, Fast Transmission Gearboxes and New Energy Transmission Project with a total investment of three billion RMB is under construction. After its completion, it will be able to roll out one million sets of transmission gearboxes. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FAST Be Honored Eaton Supplier Premier Award 2017-10-17
- FAST Exports Another Batch of AMT Transmission to Malaysia 2017-09-25
- FAST Rolls Off Its 7 Millionth Intermediate Shaft Gearbox 2017-09-20
- FAST in World Smart Manufacturing Conference Unveiled Intelligent Strength 2016-12-13
- FAST Wheel Retarder Boosts New Energy CV Market 2016-05-16
- Fast National Twelfth Research Project Successfully Passed Jury Evaluation 2015-10-30
- Fast Signs a Big Order for Hydrodynamic Retarders 2015-07-22
- Vice-president of Eaton Grobal Craig Reed visits our company 2015-03-25
- FAST First Overseas Plant Opened in Thailand 2015-03-18
- FAST Lightweight Gearbox Feature Energy-saving 2015-03-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan
- Navistar Posts Its First Annual Profit Since 2011
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
- BYD Considers Setting up Plant in Ontario, Canada
- President Xi Inspects XCMG
- XCMG's Total Operating Revenue for the First Three Quarters Increased 78.20%
- Daimler Adapts as Mexico's Demand for Cabover Engine Truck Growing
- Baidu Partners with FAW to Launch Driver Fatigue Monitor System in 2018
- VW Partners with JAC to Form Light Commercial Vehicles JV
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017