Cummins Held Suppliers Meeting Themed with “Winning the Future”
On December 13, 2017 Cummins China Suppliers Meeting themed with Winning the Future is held in Wuxi. At the meeting, several rounds of in-depth discussions took place on such pressing issues as improving the quality of its products, reducing its production costs, technological innovations, development of engines with National VI Emission Standards, safeguarding its production capacity, risk management, and multi-channel procurement. Aiming at further strengthening its cooperation with its partners, Cummins is determined to build a world-class supply chain for the highest efficiency.
Tim Millwood, Vice President of Cummins Global Purchase, Liu Xiaoxing, Cummins China Engine Business, Peng Lixin, Chief Technological Officer (CTO) of Cummins China, Wang Ning, General Manager of Cummins China Engine Business, Chen Hua, Cummins China Spare Parts Business, Xiang Yongdong, Director of Cummins China Supply Chain, together with over 400 suppliers from all over China attended this year’s meeting.
“An integrated supply chain is essential for the continued success of Cummins. Without the support of a sound supply chain, Cummins will not be able to fully take advantage of its technological superiority, its business of scale, and its well-connected global distribution networks”, said Tim Millwood at the meeting.
In response to the changing environment and a host of challenges, Cummins will continue to strengthen its competitiveness in its core business, the diesel engine sector. In addition, it is pursuing a new way of development which gives first priority to innovation in new energy sector, internet of vehicles and powertrain sector, providing more power solutions for its global customers, according to Liu Xiaoxing, Cummins China Engine Business.
To recognize the great efforts made by its supply partners this year, Cummins awarded over 30 suppliers 2017 Cummins Best Suppliers Award. They all have made enormous contributions for Cummins to improve the overall quality of its products, cut its production costs, make faster deliveries, perform technological innovations, develop new products, fulfill its social responsibilities and environmental commitment, and accomplish its diversified development.
In 2017, Cummins officially launched a campaign to promote its international image, promising to help its customers succeed by its ever enterprising spirit and trust-worthy products.
In the future, Cummins will continue to upgrade its supply chain with more flexibility and cut its lead time. Through the recycle of its packages and cut its logistic costs, Cummins will continue to build its green supply chain in 2018. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton Cummins Welcomes the 1 Millionth Engine at Its 10th Birthday Anniversary 2017-12-05
- SHACMAN Cummins Power Gains Increasing Popularity in South America 2017-12-01
- Foton Signs MOC with Cummins and Launches the Second Stage of China Super Truck 2017-10-19
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation 2017-10-18
- Cummins’ Technological Leadership on Full Display at NACV 2017-09-26
- Cummins X15™ – Full Production, Full Success 2017-09-12
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Cummins Unveils New Fully-Electric Heavy Duty Truck ahead of Tesla 2017-08-31
- New Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 Engine Launched 2017-08-18
- Cummins to Invest Rs 1,500 Crore in India R&D 2017-08-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan
- Navistar Posts Its First Annual Profit Since 2011
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
- BYD Considers Setting up Plant in Ontario, Canada
- President Xi Inspects XCMG
- XCMG's Total Operating Revenue for the First Three Quarters Increased 78.20%
- Daimler Adapts as Mexico's Demand for Cabover Engine Truck Growing
- Baidu Partners with FAW to Launch Driver Fatigue Monitor System in 2018
- VW Partners with JAC to Form Light Commercial Vehicles JV
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017