Cummins Held Suppliers Meeting Themed with “Winning the Future”
On December 13, 2017 Cummins China Suppliers Meeting themed with Winning the Future is held in Wuxi. At the meeting, several rounds of in-depth discussions took place on such pressing issues as improving the quality of its products, reducing its production costs, technological innovations, development of engines with National VI Emission Standards, safeguarding its production capacity, risk management, and multi-channel procurement. Aiming at further strengthening its cooperation with its partners, Cummins is determined to build a world-class supply chain for the highest efficiency.
Tim Millwood, Vice President of Cummins Global Purchase, Liu Xiaoxing, Cummins China Engine Business, Peng Lixin, Chief Technological Officer (CTO) of Cummins China, Wang Ning, General Manager of Cummins China Engine Business, Chen Hua, Cummins China Spare Parts Business, Xiang Yongdong, Director of Cummins China Supply Chain, together with over 400 suppliers from all over China attended this year’s meeting.
“An integrated supply chain is essential for the continued success of Cummins. Without the support of a sound supply chain, Cummins will not be able to fully take advantage of its technological superiority, its business of scale, and its well-connected global distribution networks”, said Tim Millwood at the meeting.
In response to the changing environment and a host of challenges, Cummins will continue to strengthen its competitiveness in its core business, the diesel engine sector. In addition, it is pursuing a new way of development which gives first priority to innovation in new energy sector, internet of vehicles and powertrain sector, providing more power solutions for its global customers, according to Liu Xiaoxing, Cummins China Engine Business.
To recognize the great efforts made by its supply partners this year, Cummins awarded over 30 suppliers 2017 Cummins Best Suppliers Award. They all have made enormous contributions for Cummins to improve the overall quality of its products, cut its production costs, make faster deliveries, perform technological innovations, develop new products, fulfill its social responsibilities and environmental commitment, and accomplish its diversified development.
In 2017, Cummins officially launched a campaign to promote its international image, promising to help its customers succeed by its ever enterprising spirit and trust-worthy products.
In the future, Cummins will continue to upgrade its supply chain with more flexibility and cut its lead time. Through the recycle of its packages and cut its logistic costs, Cummins will continue to build its green supply chain in 2018. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- The Two Millionth Heavy Duty Engine Just Produced at Cummins' Jamestown Plant 2018-07-27
- New Cummins X12 Engine to be First Introduced to Refuse Market by Autocar Trucks 2018-06-27
- Shacman Cummins Held Promotion in Chile 2018-06-13
- Chinese Automaker JAC Forms Joint Venture with Cummins 2018-05-15
- Autocar Trucks to Offer First New Cummins X12 Engines in North America 2018-04-18
- SHACMAN Cummins Power Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Zambia 2018-04-18
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
- Five Major Events in Cummins in 2017 2018-02-09
- Cummins Inc. Sales up Record 17% for Year, 22% for Quarter 2018-02-09
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Makes Entry into New Market 2018-02-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November