Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut
On December 22, Taga pick-up, the first pick-up independently developed by Qingling&Isuzu, officially made its debut in Chongqing. Equipped with a 3.0 diesel engine, Taga has three versions and six models available for its customers.
Measuring 5,660 mm in length, 1,885 mm in width, and 1,825 mm in height, Taga assumes a low-key appearance. With a wheelbase of 3,406 mm, it is mounted with a container with 1,800 mm in length, 1,540 mm in width and 480 mm in height.
With a sedan-like interior, Taga’s driver’s cockpit has an 8-inch screen, blue-tooth phone, GPS, radio, cameras, Wi-Fi and language control, etc.
With high technological standards, Taga fully meets the demanding working conditions in various places across China, delivering reliable and smooth performances. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Qingling to Unveil First High-end TAGA Pickup 2017-12-13
- Isuzu to Launch Small EV Truck at End of 2018 2017-12-27
- FAST AMT Exported to Tanzania 2017-12-27
- SINOTRUK CDW Lion King Series Trucks Make a Splashy Debut 2017-12-27
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Got a Single-day Order of 2360 Units in Gaoan 2017-12-27
- Beiben Foreign Exchange Earnings for the Export Grew by 68.5% Year-on-Year 2017-12-26
- Cummins Held Suppliers Meeting Themed with “Winning the Future” 2017-12-26
- Fast Takes Up 70% Market Share of Heavy-duty Truck Transmission 2017-12-26
- XCMG Dumpers and Excavators Exported to Myanmar in Quantity 2017-12-25
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan 2017-12-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan
- Navistar Posts Its First Annual Profit Since 2011
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
- BYD Considers Setting up Plant in Ontario, Canada
- President Xi Inspects XCMG
- XCMG's Total Operating Revenue for the First Three Quarters Increased 78.20%
- Daimler Adapts as Mexico's Demand for Cabover Engine Truck Growing
- Baidu Partners with FAW to Launch Driver Fatigue Monitor System in 2018
- VW Partners with JAC to Form Light Commercial Vehicles JV
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017