Linglong Focused On Dandelion Rubber Development
The 2017 Dandelion Rubber Technology Innovation Forum, jointly hosted by Linglong Tire and Dandelion Rubber Industry Technology Innovation Strategic Alliance, was successfully held in Beijing, capital of China. The theme of this meeting centered on technology innovation in dandelion industry, aiming at accelerating the development of China’s dandelion rubber industry.
China is short of natural rubber and imports over 80% natural rubber. Dandelion rubber is very likely to become the new strategic raw material of natural rubber in 21st century. Linglong Tire takes its responsibolity to make its contribution to the development of China’s dandelion rubber and takes the lead to set up Dandelion Rubber Industry Technology Innovation Strategic Alliance, concentrating on domestic research of dandelion rubber.
In order to promote the industrialization of dandelion rubber, Linglong Tire plans to invest $450 million to set up a company tentatively named Linglong Dandelion Science and Technology Development Company. Mr. Wang Feng, chariman of Linglong Tire, pointed that the new company would gather various talents to break the bottleneck in the key technology of industrialization of dandelion rubber, making it reach a new level. Besides, Linglong believed the establishment of the new company would also lay a good organizational foundation for the future development of dandelion rubber.
Furthermore, the success development and application of dandelion rubber could also improve the environment because it will reduce the use of synthetic rubber in Chinese rubber industry. It is well believed that increasingly more attention will be focused on dandelion rubber. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- The First Domestic ATLAS Brand Shop Was Officially Opened 2017-12-19
- Witness Linglong on SEMA Show 2017 2017-11-24
- 2017 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Successfully Held 2017-10-18
- Linglong Listed as the Asia’s 500 Most Influential Brands 2017 2017-10-10
- Linglong on CITEXPO Shanghai 2017-09-07
- Linglong Shines off at China International Tire Expo 2017-08-29
- Tire Brands Listed among Top 100 Import & Export Enterprises in Shandong 2017-08-03
- First Chinese 3D printing Polyurethane tire Successfully Developed 2017-07-13
- Linglong Team Wins 2017 China Truck Racing Championship 2017-07-12
- Linglong’s Brand Value Reaching RMB 30.563 Billion in 2017 2017-07-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan
- Navistar Posts Its First Annual Profit Since 2011
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
- BYD Considers Setting up Plant in Ontario, Canada
- President Xi Inspects XCMG
- XCMG's Total Operating Revenue for the First Three Quarters Increased 78.20%
- Daimler Adapts as Mexico's Demand for Cabover Engine Truck Growing
- Baidu Partners with FAW to Launch Driver Fatigue Monitor System in 2018
- VW Partners with JAC to Form Light Commercial Vehicles JV
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017