Chinese Automakers Expects to Strengthen Its Global Market Aftersales
China's Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Co. Ltd., known as Dongfeng Trucks, has recently signed a dealership agreement with Services Machinery Trucks (SMT) Africa to jointly distribute Dongfeng trucks in Africa.
Dongfeng Trucks will benefit from SMT's large network and extensive logistics to ensure the availability of genuine parts across the region. Meanwhile, its trucks will complete SMT's product portfolio in Africa
The move has been seen as part of the parent company Dongfeng Motor Group's efforts to improve its global aftersales service network.
According to Si Tu, vice-general manager of Dongfeng Trucks, customers care most about the reliability of their trucks, and parts and maintenance is crucial to improving reliability. "This is one of the reasons why we choose to cooperate with SMT Africa," he said.
Chinese vehicles do well in overseas markets due to their low prices, but good aftersales service should follow this, said Liu Weidong, vice-general manager of Dongfeng Motor Group.
According to the China Association of Automobile Manufacturers, exports of Chinese vehicles for the first 11 months reached 797,000, up 26.6 percent year-on-year.
The rising momentum is accompanied with changes in the overseas expansion plans of Chinese automakers, as they are working to improve their services by establishing assembly plants, parts factories and "4S stores," which include sales, spare parts, service and surveyed feedback, all over the world.
Dongfeng Motor Group, which exported 59,000 vehicles during the first 11 months, a 70 percent rise from the same period last year, has set up factories in countries including Iran, Vietnam and Malaysia. In Russia alone, it has established a sales network of over 40 sales outlets.
In the next five years, the automaker expects to launch over 40 models in more than 70 countries and regions, and expand its sales and aftersales service locations to 912 and 971 respectively.
In December, three Chinese auto giants, Dongfeng Motor Group, FAW Group Corp., and Changan Automobile Co., signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement to jointly explore overseas business partners, manufacturing facilities and logistics services.
- Dongfeng Gets New Order for 25 Duolika D9 Road Sprinklers 2017-12-22
- WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou Strengthen Strategic Partnership in China 2017-12-20
- FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2017-12-12
- Dongfeng Light Trucks Delivered to Promote Military Port Construction 2017-12-12
- 200 Units! Dongfeng KR Express Delivery Trucks Selected by Key Customers 2017-12-05
- Dongfeng Aims to Sell 170,000 Units in 2017 2017-11-28
- Dongfeng KC Engineering Vehicles Makes Debut 2017-11-22
- 10,000 Units Dong Feng Electric Vehicles to Start Operation in China 2017-11-20
- 600 Units Dongfeng Electric Logistics Vehicles Delivered to Ronghe Rental 2017-11-17
- Dongfeng Furui Trucks F7/F11 Debut in Wuhan 2017-11-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Geely Takes 8.2% Stake in VOLVO Truck Company, Biggest Individual Shareholder
- Tata Motors Hopes to Regain Over 55% Market Share in M&HCV Segment
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan
- Navistar Posts Its First Annual Profit Since 2011
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
- BYD Considers Setting up Plant in Ontario, Canada
- President Xi Inspects XCMG
- XCMG's Total Operating Revenue for the First Three Quarters Increased 78.20%
- Daimler Adapts as Mexico's Demand for Cabover Engine Truck Growing
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017