LiuZhou Motor Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base Starts Operation
On December 27, Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base officially started operation, a new landmark in the history of Dongfeng Liuzhou Automobile Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as LiuZhou Motor) He Huanquan, Vice Mayor of Liuzhou, Xuan Ying, General Manager of LiuZhou Motor, Ma Xuyao, General Manager of Shaanxi Fast, together with a number of other distinguished guests witnessed the historical moment.
Set up in 1954, Dongfeng LiuZhou Motor is the largest commercial vehicle production base in Southern China. In 2017, the company rolled out several blockbuster products, including Chenglong H7 and T7, Chenglong H5 and T5, New Chenglong M3 and L3. In 2018, another Chenglong T5, a long-headed truck, is scheduled to hit the market.
After three years construction, Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base covers an area of 3,191.5 mu. With an investment of about two billion RMB, its first phase boasts a building area of 330,000 square meters. According to LiuZhou Motor, the production base is able to roll out 100,000 units medium-sized and heavy-duty trucks each year. It is also set to become a new generation of commercial vehicle production base with high energy efficiency and high environmental friendliness capable of developing high quality and cost-effective commercial vehicles.
As of November this year, Dongfeng LiuZhou Motor sold 50,701 units commercial vehicles, up by 41% year on year. Its total sales volume is expected to reach 286,000 units and its sales income 26.1 billion RMB in 2017. In the meantime, the total sales volume of its commercial vehicles is expected to exceed 55,000 units, reaching a new record high. Next year, with its strengthened marketing efforts and optimized product line, the company aims to sell 65,000 units commercial vehicles. By 2020, its annual total sales volume of commercial vehicles will hit 79,000 units. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou Strengthen Strategic Partnership in China 2017-12-20
- Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 Honored with Award for Most Fuel-Efficient CVs 2017-12-08
- Chenglong Brings its Whole Series on Display at CCVS 2017 2017-11-08
- Liuzhou Motor Chenglong H5 and L3 Start Operation in Guangzhou 2017-10-25
- Chenglong L3 & H5 Make Their Debut in Zhengzhou 2017-08-29
- New Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 Engine Launched 2017-08-18
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 330 Units 2017-08-15
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship 2017-08-02
- Liuzhou Motor Receives an Order for 47 Units Chenglong H7 at the Launch Ceremony 2017-07-26
- Date for Dongfeng Liuzhou Brand Day Set & Chenglong L3 Launched 2017-06-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Geely Takes 8.2% Stake in VOLVO Truck Company, Biggest Individual Shareholder
- Tata Motors Hopes to Regain Over 55% Market Share in M&HCV Segment
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan
- Navistar Posts Its First Annual Profit Since 2011
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
- BYD Considers Setting up Plant in Ontario, Canada
- President Xi Inspects XCMG
- XCMG's Total Operating Revenue for the First Three Quarters Increased 78.20%
- Daimler Adapts as Mexico's Demand for Cabover Engine Truck Growing
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017