LiuZhou Motor Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base Starts Operation
On December 27, Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base officially started operation, a new landmark in the history of Dongfeng Liuzhou Automobile Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as LiuZhou Motor) He Huanquan, Vice Mayor of Liuzhou, Xuan Ying, General Manager of LiuZhou Motor, Ma Xuyao, General Manager of Shaanxi Fast, together with a number of other distinguished guests witnessed the historical moment.
Set up in 1954, Dongfeng LiuZhou Motor is the largest commercial vehicle production base in Southern China. In 2017, the company rolled out several blockbuster products, including Chenglong H7 and T7, Chenglong H5 and T5, New Chenglong M3 and L3. In 2018, another Chenglong T5, a long-headed truck, is scheduled to hit the market.
After three years construction, Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base covers an area of 3,191.5 mu. With an investment of about two billion RMB, its first phase boasts a building area of 330,000 square meters. According to LiuZhou Motor, the production base is able to roll out 100,000 units medium-sized and heavy-duty trucks each year. It is also set to become a new generation of commercial vehicle production base with high energy efficiency and high environmental friendliness capable of developing high quality and cost-effective commercial vehicles.
As of November this year, Dongfeng LiuZhou Motor sold 50,701 units commercial vehicles, up by 41% year on year. Its total sales volume is expected to reach 286,000 units and its sales income 26.1 billion RMB in 2017. In the meantime, the total sales volume of its commercial vehicles is expected to exceed 55,000 units, reaching a new record high. Next year, with its strengthened marketing efforts and optimized product line, the company aims to sell 65,000 units commercial vehicles. By 2020, its annual total sales volume of commercial vehicles will hit 79,000 units. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2018-07-24
- Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out T7 and H7 Trucks 2018-03-07
- Chenglong Light Pickups and Tuling Trucks Displayed in Nanning 2018-02-05
- WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou Strengthen Strategic Partnership in China 2017-12-20
- Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 Honored with Award for Most Fuel-Efficient CVs 2017-12-08
- Chenglong Brings its Whole Series on Display at CCVS 2017 2017-11-08
- Liuzhou Motor Chenglong H5 and L3 Start Operation in Guangzhou 2017-10-25
- Chenglong L3 & H5 Make Their Debut in Zhengzhou 2017-08-29
- New Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 Engine Launched 2017-08-18
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 330 Units 2017-08-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November