Yuchai New Energy Special Vehicle Production Base Starts Construction
On December 26, a grand ceremony was held to mark the construction of Yuchai New Energy Special Vehicle Production Base, which is located at Guangxi (Yulin) Advanced Equipment Manufacturing Base.
With a total investment of 1.37 billion RMB, the production base covers a total building area of 125,000 square meters. After its completion, it will consist of a number of workshops for punching, welding, painting, assembly and new energy spare parts as well as laboratories, offices, canteens, etc.
Also, it is revealed that the production base will be built in two phases. Its first phase of construction will last two years. Till then, it will be able to roll out 20,000 units electric commercial vehicles each year. Its second phase of construction will start in 2021 and be completed by December, 2022. Then, the production base will be able to produce 50,000 units electric commercial vehicles each year. Besides, its business will also cover research & development, sales of new energy commercial vehicles and related services.
According to sources, Yuchai New Energy Special Vehicle Production Base will specialize in developing and manufacturing new energy vehicles for special purposes, urban logistic vehicles and sanitation vehicles. On the back of Yuchai’s rich experiences in engine making industry, the production base will make continued efforts to develop new energy vehicles, diversify its product line, and meet various needs from the upper to the lower stream of the new energy industry.
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges 2018-05-04
- New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine 2018-04-11
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
- Yuchai Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement with GDA 2018-02-26
- Yuchai Sold Over 100,000 Units Engines in 2017 2018-02-10
- Mayor of Yulin Wei Tao Visits Yuchai 2018-02-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July