Yuchai New Energy Special Vehicle Production Base Starts Construction
On December 26, a grand ceremony was held to mark the construction of Yuchai New Energy Special Vehicle Production Base, which is located at Guangxi (Yulin) Advanced Equipment Manufacturing Base.
With a total investment of 1.37 billion RMB, the production base covers a total building area of 125,000 square meters. After its completion, it will consist of a number of workshops for punching, welding, painting, assembly and new energy spare parts as well as laboratories, offices, canteens, etc.
Also, it is revealed that the production base will be built in two phases. Its first phase of construction will last two years. Till then, it will be able to roll out 20,000 units electric commercial vehicles each year. Its second phase of construction will start in 2021 and be completed by December, 2022. Then, the production base will be able to produce 50,000 units electric commercial vehicles each year. Besides, its business will also cover research & development, sales of new energy commercial vehicles and related services.
According to sources, Yuchai New Energy Special Vehicle Production Base will specialize in developing and manufacturing new energy vehicles for special purposes, urban logistic vehicles and sanitation vehicles. On the back of Yuchai’s rich experiences in engine making industry, the production base will make continued efforts to develop new energy vehicles, diversify its product line, and meet various needs from the upper to the lower stream of the new energy industry.
- Yuchai Set up New Production Base to Produce Electric Commercial Vehicles 2018-08-06
- Yuchai’s Performance on Overseas Market 2018-07-20
- Yuchai Boasts 400,000 Units Engines in Operation Abroad 2018-07-16
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges 2018-05-04
- New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine 2018-04-11
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November