Yuchai New Energy Special Vehicle Production Base Starts Construction
On December 26, a grand ceremony was held to mark the construction of Yuchai New Energy Special Vehicle Production Base, which is located at Guangxi (Yulin) Advanced Equipment Manufacturing Base.
With a total investment of 1.37 billion RMB, the production base covers a total building area of 125,000 square meters. After its completion, it will consist of a number of workshops for punching, welding, painting, assembly and new energy spare parts as well as laboratories, offices, canteens, etc.
Also, it is revealed that the production base will be built in two phases. Its first phase of construction will last two years. Till then, it will be able to roll out 20,000 units electric commercial vehicles each year. Its second phase of construction will start in 2021 and be completed by December, 2022. Then, the production base will be able to produce 50,000 units electric commercial vehicles each year. Besides, its business will also cover research & development, sales of new energy commercial vehicles and related services.
According to sources, Yuchai New Energy Special Vehicle Production Base will specialize in developing and manufacturing new energy vehicles for special purposes, urban logistic vehicles and sanitation vehicles. On the back of Yuchai’s rich experiences in engine making industry, the production base will make continued efforts to develop new energy vehicles, diversify its product line, and meet various needs from the upper to the lower stream of the new energy industry.
- Yuchai Group Maintains Sustained Good Momentum in First Three Quarters 2017-12-11
- Remarkable Progress in Truck Engine Transformation Yuchai Truck Engines Set Sail 2017-12-08
- Yuchai Machinery Displays New Highlights of “Made in China” 2017-11-16
- Yuchai R&D Center Europe Came into Being in Germany 2017-10-20
- CCTV Makes a Special Report on the Reform Achievements of Yuchai Group 2017-09-30
- Yuchai Heavy Industry Delivers First Export Excavators to Timor 2017-09-29
- To Replace Foreign Brands, Yuchai Speaks for “Made in China” 2017-09-29
- Yuchai 6K Series Heavy-duty Engines Set to Reach a Sales Volume of 18,000 Units 2017-09-26
- Yuchai Keeps Its Sales Revenue Increasing 20% YoY in the First Half of 2017 2017-09-25
- The First Accessory Flagship Store of Yuchai in Saudi Arabia Put into Operation 2017-09-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
- XCMG Offers a “One Week CEO” Apprenticeship to Young Adults Worldwide
- Geely Takes 8.2% Stake in VOLVO Truck Company, Biggest Individual Shareholder
- Tata Motors Hopes to Regain Over 55% Market Share in M&HCV Segment
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan
- Navistar Posts Its First Annual Profit Since 2011
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
- BYD Considers Setting up Plant in Ontario, Canada
- President Xi Inspects XCMG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017