SHACMAN Rolls Out Its 160,000th Vehicle
On December 29, a grand ceremony was held at its headquarters in Xi’an to mark the completion of the 160,000th vehicle of. (hereafter referred to as SHACMAN). Tan Xuguang, president & CEO of Weichai Power, president of SHACMAN, delivered a keynote speech at the ceremony, saying the completion of the vehicle is a new landmark in the history of SHACMAN. In his speech, Tan also expressed his sincere appreciation for the hard work of all staff.
In 2018, SHACMAN is aiming to increase its total sales volume to 200,000 units. Weichai Power will continue to lend full support to SHACMAN.
In 2005, Weichai acquired Xianghuoju and formed its own heavy-duty truck industrial chain integrating Weichai engines, Fast transmission gearboxes and Hande axles. In that year, SHACMAN sold 14,000 units vehicles. After Weichai joined SHACMAN, it has seen its sales grow by ten times in the last twelve years.
On December 18, Weichai announced its 2020-2030 strategy, according to which, Weichai will further enhance its global presence and increase its annual business revenue to 100 billion USD in 2030, edging its way to the Fourtune 500 club.
In 2017, SHACMAN witnessed a sharp increase in its sales. Ranking in the fourth place in the industry, it had several products moved to the first place in their sales, including its 13L large horsepower vehicles, economical vehicles, construction waste transport vehicles, and gas-powered vehicles. In addition, its vehicles designed for logistic services and vehicles for transporting frozen products, dangerous chemicals and cars, also delivered impressive performances.
On the back of Weichai Power, SHACMAN boasts a wide spectrum of products, ranging from self-dumping vehicles, cargo trucks, etc. The explosive growth of SHACMAN also fully reflect the effectiveness and visionary strategy on its business restructuring which features strong emphasis on its core powertrain business, its commitment to developing whole vehicles and intelligent logistic services. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Shacman New M3000 Truck with Upgraded Power Hits Market 2018-08-09
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- Shacman Trucking Jamaica To Achieve Success 2018-07-19
- Dayun Motor and Shacman Display New Electric Trucks in Beijing 2018-07-17
- Tank-Weld Starts Operation in Jamaica as SHACMAN's Sole Dealer 2018-07-16
- Shaanqi Dump Trucks Go up 96.4% to Stand at 29,503 Units in First Six Months 2018-07-09
- SHACMAN Displays its Products in Pakistan 2018-07-04
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations 2018-06-27
- 1,000 Units Shaanxi Automobile and Ruijiang Concrete Mixers Delivered 2018-06-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November