Yuchai Secures a Big Order from Saudi Arabia
Recently, Yuchai successfully secured a big order from Saudi Arabia-based SAPTCO. Soon, it will deliver its YC6MK380-30 and YC6L280-30 engines for its customer.
The deal made between Yuchai and SAPTCO fully demonstrates the formidable competitiveness of Yuchai engines in the global market and also marks a major breakthrough for Yuchai’s expansion in Saudi Arabia.
In July, 2017, Yuchai’s first Service Station in Saudi Arabia officially went into operation, which has greatly improved the engine maker’s brand image. In addition, the Service Station also injected a strong dose of confidence for its customers in the country.
As one of the leading players in the engine making industry in China, Yuchai alone accounted for 80% of the total bus engine exports in 2017. By the end of 2017, the number of Yuchai engines working in Saudi Arabia had exceeded 20,000 units, making up 90% of all engines made in China.
SAPTCO is a state-owned enterprise specialized in providing transport services in Saudi Arabia. As Benz’s largest customer in the world, SAPTCO has long been regarded as a role model enterprise in Saudi Arabia’s passenger transport market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges 2018-05-04
- New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine 2018-04-11
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
- Yuchai Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement with GDA 2018-02-26
- Yuchai Sold Over 100,000 Units Engines in 2017 2018-02-10
- Mayor of Yulin Wei Tao Visits Yuchai 2018-02-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July