Yuchai Secures a Big Order from Saudi Arabia
Recently, Yuchai successfully secured a big order from Saudi Arabia-based SAPTCO. Soon, it will deliver its YC6MK380-30 and YC6L280-30 engines for its customer.
The deal made between Yuchai and SAPTCO fully demonstrates the formidable competitiveness of Yuchai engines in the global market and also marks a major breakthrough for Yuchai’s expansion in Saudi Arabia.
In July, 2017, Yuchai’s first Service Station in Saudi Arabia officially went into operation, which has greatly improved the engine maker’s brand image. In addition, the Service Station also injected a strong dose of confidence for its customers in the country.
As one of the leading players in the engine making industry in China, Yuchai alone accounted for 80% of the total bus engine exports in 2017. By the end of 2017, the number of Yuchai engines working in Saudi Arabia had exceeded 20,000 units, making up 90% of all engines made in China.
SAPTCO is a state-owned enterprise specialized in providing transport services in Saudi Arabia. As Benz’s largest customer in the world, SAPTCO has long been regarded as a role model enterprise in Saudi Arabia’s passenger transport market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Yuchai New Energy Special Vehicle Production Base Starts Construction 2017-12-29
- Yuchai Group Maintains Sustained Good Momentum in First Three Quarters 2017-12-11
- Remarkable Progress in Truck Engine Transformation Yuchai Truck Engines Set Sail 2017-12-08
- Yuchai Machinery Displays New Highlights of “Made in China” 2017-11-16
- Yuchai R&D Center Europe Came into Being in Germany 2017-10-20
- CCTV Makes a Special Report on the Reform Achievements of Yuchai Group 2017-09-30
- Yuchai Heavy Industry Delivers First Export Excavators to Timor 2017-09-29
- To Replace Foreign Brands, Yuchai Speaks for “Made in China” 2017-09-29
- Yuchai 6K Series Heavy-duty Engines Set to Reach a Sales Volume of 18,000 Units 2017-09-26
- Yuchai Keeps Its Sales Revenue Increasing 20% YoY in the First Half of 2017 2017-09-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pickup Truck Market to Heat up in 2018
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
- XCMG Offers a “One Week CEO” Apprenticeship to Young Adults Worldwide
- Geely Takes 8.2% Stake in VOLVO Truck Company, Biggest Individual Shareholder
- Tata Motors Hopes to Regain Over 55% Market Share in M&HCV Segment
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan
- Navistar Posts Its First Annual Profit Since 2011
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
- BYD Considers Setting up Plant in Ontario, Canada
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017