Yinlong Launches Electric Truck with Driving Range of 500 km
Recently, Yinlong electric truck, which is specially targeted at the logistic service market, grabbed wide media and public attention.
Measuring 5,990mm in length, 2,040mm in width, and 2,740mm in height, Yinlong electric truck weighs only 2.7 tons, about 700 kg lighter than its counterparts. Despite its lower body weight, it is able to load a maximum weight of 1.7 tons.
Unlike its counterparts, Yinlong electric truck has had its container seamlessly integrated with its head. With its body more streamlined, it exudes highly visible presence of advanced technologies in every detail. Customers can also get involved in the design of the vehicle by painting it in their favorite colors.
With just two readily adjustable seats for the driver and one passenger, the truck offers more spacious room for both. In addition, it is equipped with a special instrument panel, electronically controlled windows and reversing radar. On its front wind shield glass, an electronically controlled windshield wiper and a special cleaning device can also be found.
The container mounted on Yinlong electric truck measures 4.1 meters in length, 1.9 meters in width and 1.8 meters in height. Completely made of aluminum, the container has contributed immensely to reducing the overall weight of the vehicle.
The batteries lie at the two sides of the vehicle between the front and rear wheels. With its battery units reaching 140Ah in capacity and 377.4V in voltage, Yinlong is able to drive 500 km continuously. When its power is getting low, the vehicle can be recharged in both fast manner with direct current or in slow manner.
Urban logistic service, though only responsible for the last mile transportation, also sets extremely high standards for vehicles. With its formidable strengths in batteries, electric motors, and transmission for electric vehicles, Yinlong has greatly improved the overall performance of its electric truck with its speed reaching 105 km/h.
Exempt from purchase tax, Yinlong electric truck has also helped its customers further cut their costs. After its debut, China’s on-line retailer giant, Jingdong (JD) has already made several batches of large purchases.
- Amazon is Adding 100 Electric Mercedes-Benz Vans to Its Delivery Fleet 2018-07-03
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks 2018-06-22
- Dayun Secures a Deal of 200 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-06-19
- BYD Delivers First Battery-electric 8TT Truck to Port of Oakland 2018-05-29
- JMC Secures an Order of 3,000 Units Electric Light Trucks 2018-05-28
- Volvo Unveils Second Electric Truck 2018-05-10
- BYD Delivers World's First 500 Units T10ZT Electric Dumper Trucks in Shenzhen 2018-05-10
- Volvo to Share Electric Truck Battery Tech Across Its Brands 2018-04-24
- Volvo Launches All-Electric Truck Range in Europe 2018-04-13
- Fuso All-electric Light-duty Trucks Hit the Road in the UK 2018-03-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November