Yinlong Launches Electric Truck with Driving Range of 500 km
Recently, Yinlong electric truck, which is specially targeted at the logistic service market, grabbed wide media and public attention.
Measuring 5,990mm in length, 2,040mm in width, and 2,740mm in height, Yinlong electric truck weighs only 2.7 tons, about 700 kg lighter than its counterparts. Despite its lower body weight, it is able to load a maximum weight of 1.7 tons.
Unlike its counterparts, Yinlong electric truck has had its container seamlessly integrated with its head. With its body more streamlined, it exudes highly visible presence of advanced technologies in every detail. Customers can also get involved in the design of the vehicle by painting it in their favorite colors.
With just two readily adjustable seats for the driver and one passenger, the truck offers more spacious room for both. In addition, it is equipped with a special instrument panel, electronically controlled windows and reversing radar. On its front wind shield glass, an electronically controlled windshield wiper and a special cleaning device can also be found.
The container mounted on Yinlong electric truck measures 4.1 meters in length, 1.9 meters in width and 1.8 meters in height. Completely made of aluminum, the container has contributed immensely to reducing the overall weight of the vehicle.
The batteries lie at the two sides of the vehicle between the front and rear wheels. With its battery units reaching 140Ah in capacity and 377.4V in voltage, Yinlong is able to drive 500 km continuously. When its power is getting low, the vehicle can be recharged in both fast manner with direct current or in slow manner.
Urban logistic service, though only responsible for the last mile transportation, also sets extremely high standards for vehicles. With its formidable strengths in batteries, electric motors, and transmission for electric vehicles, Yinlong has greatly improved the overall performance of its electric truck with its speed reaching 105 km/h.
Exempt from purchase tax, Yinlong electric truck has also helped its customers further cut their costs. After its debut, China’s on-line retailer giant, Jingdong (JD) has already made several batches of large purchases.
- Chinese Truck Maker Drives Electric Boom 2017-12-15
- SAIC Maxus EV80 Electric Van Launches In Europe 2017-11-01
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- Wulong Electric Logistic Vehicles Arrived in the U.S. Market 2017-10-26
- Chanje's Revolutionary Electric Truck Aims to Transform Urban Deliveries 2017-10-24
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019 2017-09-30
- Daimler AG Ready To Bring Electric Trucks In India 2017-09-26
- Xichai Aowei Engine Shines at Electric Indonesia 2017-09-20
- Daimler Launches eCanter Electric Truck, UPS Among First Customers 2017-09-18
- Dayun Electric Logistics Vehicle Safeguards the 13th National Games in Tianjin 2017-09-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pickup Truck Market to Heat up in 2018
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
- XCMG Offers a “One Week CEO” Apprenticeship to Young Adults Worldwide
- Geely Takes 8.2% Stake in VOLVO Truck Company, Biggest Individual Shareholder
- Tata Motors Hopes to Regain Over 55% Market Share in M&HCV Segment
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan
- Navistar Posts Its First Annual Profit Since 2011
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
- BYD Considers Setting up Plant in Ontario, Canada
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017