SHACMAN Trucks are More Popular with Bolivia People
Speaking of Bolivia, the first scenery that comes to your mind should be the Fantasting Uyuni Salt Fla. Most of the country is characterized plateau terrain with an average elevation of over 3,000 meters, making it the highest average elevation in the world. It is abundant in natural resources and so it is called "the donkey sitting on a gold mine ".
In Bolivia, over 85% goods are transported by road, which offers opportunity for SHACMAN to enter and take on a key role in local transportation and infrastructure.
SHACMAN trucks are selected to facilitate the construction of a local river project. The person in charge of the project, Sergio said:” these trucks will be used to move the gravel from the beach to the construction site tens of kilometers away. With Cummins 345hp engine, the trucks deliver good performance both in reliability and durability. Globally access to Cummins parts has assured us of the concern about maintenance. In addition, these trucks offer transmission from FAST, an international renowned brand. Much other strength includes a low speed but high torque, high fuel efficiency, strong power, low noise and easy operation. The comprehensive strong whole vehicle performance and powertrain are required to ensure operation safety and attendance when it comes to soft road full of ups and downs. As of now, SHACMAN truck has done a good job in such a tough operation condition.
“We are fully satisfied with the SHACMAN trucks for their perfect vehicle performance and high attendance and we will place another order if the project needs. “ Sergio said. In the beginning, we heard that hundreds of SHACMAN trucks are being used for two Holy Highways under construction (San Barca-San Ignacio de Mosso Highway Project in Bolivia), then we dispatched technicians to visit and found that SHACMAN truck can even operate round the clock with no faculty in the tough and hard to reach Amazon Rainforest areas. After we got back, we decided to try SHACMAN truck. It proved that we are right and SHACMAN trucks absolutely don’t disappoint us.
It seems that SHACMAN truck has gained a reputation both in domestic and international market. Currently, SHACMAN truck has found its way to global markets and favored by consumers across the world. In future, we believe that SHACMAN truck will make inroad into more countries to popularize its brand image. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Shacman New M3000 Truck with Upgraded Power Hits Market 2018-08-09
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- Shacman Trucking Jamaica To Achieve Success 2018-07-19
- Dayun Motor and Shacman Display New Electric Trucks in Beijing 2018-07-17
- Tank-Weld Starts Operation in Jamaica as SHACMAN's Sole Dealer 2018-07-16
- Shaanqi Dump Trucks Go up 96.4% to Stand at 29,503 Units in First Six Months 2018-07-09
- SHACMAN Displays its Products in Pakistan 2018-07-04
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations 2018-06-27
- 1,000 Units Shaanxi Automobile and Ruijiang Concrete Mixers Delivered 2018-06-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November