SHACMAN Trucks are More Popular with Bolivia People
Speaking of Bolivia, the first scenery that comes to your mind should be the Fantasting Uyuni Salt Fla. Most of the country is characterized plateau terrain with an average elevation of over 3,000 meters, making it the highest average elevation in the world. It is abundant in natural resources and so it is called "the donkey sitting on a gold mine ".
In Bolivia, over 85% goods are transported by road, which offers opportunity for SHACMAN to enter and take on a key role in local transportation and infrastructure.
SHACMAN trucks are selected to facilitate the construction of a local river project. The person in charge of the project, Sergio said:” these trucks will be used to move the gravel from the beach to the construction site tens of kilometers away. With Cummins 345hp engine, the trucks deliver good performance both in reliability and durability. Globally access to Cummins parts has assured us of the concern about maintenance. In addition, these trucks offer transmission from FAST, an international renowned brand. Much other strength includes a low speed but high torque, high fuel efficiency, strong power, low noise and easy operation. The comprehensive strong whole vehicle performance and powertrain are required to ensure operation safety and attendance when it comes to soft road full of ups and downs. As of now, SHACMAN truck has done a good job in such a tough operation condition.
“We are fully satisfied with the SHACMAN trucks for their perfect vehicle performance and high attendance and we will place another order if the project needs. “ Sergio said. In the beginning, we heard that hundreds of SHACMAN trucks are being used for two Holy Highways under construction (San Barca-San Ignacio de Mosso Highway Project in Bolivia), then we dispatched technicians to visit and found that SHACMAN truck can even operate round the clock with no faculty in the tough and hard to reach Amazon Rainforest areas. After we got back, we decided to try SHACMAN truck. It proved that we are right and SHACMAN trucks absolutely don’t disappoint us.
It seems that SHACMAN truck has gained a reputation both in domestic and international market. Currently, SHACMAN truck has found its way to global markets and favored by consumers across the world. In future, we believe that SHACMAN truck will make inroad into more countries to popularize its brand image. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations 2018-06-27
- 1,000 Units Shaanxi Automobile and Ruijiang Concrete Mixers Delivered 2018-06-14
- Shacman Cummins Held Promotion in Chile 2018-06-13
- CIMC Monthly Production Volume Exceeds 2,000 Units 2018-06-05
- Shacman Aims to Increase its Exports to 20,000 Units in 2018 2018-05-23
- SHACMAN Delong X3000 LNG Truck and M3000 CNG Truck Set to Make Splashes 2018-05-17
- SHACMAN Opens First Assembly Plant in Algeria 2018-05-10
- SHACMAN Cummins Power Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Zambia 2018-04-18
- TuSimple and Shacman Jointly Create X6000 Driverless Container Truck Fleet 2018-04-08
- SHACMAN Unveils Its Delong New M3000 Intelligent Construction Truck in Shenzhen 2018-03-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July