Qingling EVK100 Runs 240km After Getting a Full Charge in Two Hours
With higher emission standards are being set, the public profile of pure electric vehicles has risen to unprecedented heights. On 22 December, 2017, Qingling EVK100 pure electric light truck, together with other family members, was brought to display at the annual business meeting and arouse much public attention. Next, we will take a close look at it.
Qingling EVK100 pure electric truck offers you the same cab as 600P, and the classic front face from ISUZU. Its irregular head lights with black line on the edge, together with frog lights, give people a great sense of visual perception. Qingling EVK100 looks the same as 600P in appearance but different in logo, the first one adopts the logo of “ISUZU” while the later one uses “Qingling”.
Qingling EVK100 is becoming even more popular with short-distance inter-city delivery because its body is narrower and more flexible than wide-body light truck. The dimension for the truck is 995×2110×3100mm with a wheelbase of 3360mm, curb weight is 3.1t and allows for max. load of 4.5t.
When we speak to the interiors, it is still worth mentioning that the air conditioning system was operated through sliding the control lever to left or right. Except that, we see no change in central console, front panel, instrument panel, and even the gearshift as compared to 600P.
Qingling EVK100 was powered by the popular lithium iron phosphate battery of high safety, high performance, large capacity and light weight.
The truck is equipped with a permanent magnet synchronous motor and a driving motor with max power of 10kw. With a battery capacity of 81kw, the truck can travel as far as 240 km after getting a full charge in just two hours. It is sufficient to address the needs for short-distance delivery between cities.
The rear axle was designed in multi-leaf way with an axle speed ratio of 6.142. Qingling EVK100 is also equipped with 7.00R16 vacuum steel wire tire and Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) which considerably improve the vehicle safety when travelling. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut 2017-12-26
- Qingling to Unveil First High-end TAGA Pickup 2017-12-13
- Qingling Motor Awarded for Its Excellent Service at BRICS Summit 2017-12-07
- 30 Qingling GIGA Tractors with FAST Transmission Made Their First Delivery 2017-12-06
- 30 Units Qingling Isuzu Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Customers 2017-10-11
- Qingling Secured an Order of 161 Units Light-duty Trucks from SF Express 2017-09-19
- Qingling Isuzu Serves BRICS Leaders Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-11
- Qingling GIGA Heavy-Duty Truck Launched in Dalian 2017-06-30
- Qingling ISUZU Adds Three Upgrades to IF Pickup 2017-06-19
- Qingling GIGA and the Other 8 Star Products Displayed at Chongqing Autoshow 2017-06-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Tesla to Beat Its Own Record with an Even Bigger Powerpack Project in Austrilia
- Pickup Truck Market to Heat up in 2018
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
- XCMG Offers a “One Week CEO” Apprenticeship to Young Adults Worldwide
- Geely Takes 8.2% Stake in VOLVO Truck Company, Biggest Individual Shareholder
- Tata Motors Hopes to Regain Over 55% Market Share in M&HCV Segment
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan
- Navistar Posts Its First Annual Profit Since 2011
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017