Qingling EVK100 Runs 240km After Getting a Full Charge in Two Hours
With higher emission standards are being set, the public profile of pure electric vehicles has risen to unprecedented heights. On 22 December, 2017, Qingling EVK100 pure electric light truck, together with other family members, was brought to display at the annual business meeting and arouse much public attention. Next, we will take a close look at it.
Qingling EVK100 pure electric truck offers you the same cab as 600P, and the classic front face from ISUZU. Its irregular head lights with black line on the edge, together with frog lights, give people a great sense of visual perception. Qingling EVK100 looks the same as 600P in appearance but different in logo, the first one adopts the logo of “ISUZU” while the later one uses “Qingling”.
Qingling EVK100 is becoming even more popular with short-distance inter-city delivery because its body is narrower and more flexible than wide-body light truck. The dimension for the truck is 995×2110×3100mm with a wheelbase of 3360mm, curb weight is 3.1t and allows for max. load of 4.5t.
When we speak to the interiors, it is still worth mentioning that the air conditioning system was operated through sliding the control lever to left or right. Except that, we see no change in central console, front panel, instrument panel, and even the gearshift as compared to 600P.
Qingling EVK100 was powered by the popular lithium iron phosphate battery of high safety, high performance, large capacity and light weight.
The truck is equipped with a permanent magnet synchronous motor and a driving motor with max power of 10kw. With a battery capacity of 81kw, the truck can travel as far as 240 km after getting a full charge in just two hours. It is sufficient to address the needs for short-distance delivery between cities.
The rear axle was designed in multi-leaf way with an axle speed ratio of 6.142. Qingling EVK100 is also equipped with 7.00R16 vacuum steel wire tire and Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) which considerably improve the vehicle safety when travelling. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
- Qingling Successfully Delivers First Batch of New Energy Vehicles to Customers 2018-06-12
- Qingling Brought Eight Vehicle Models On Display at 2018 Chongqing Auto Show 2018-06-11
- Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut 2017-12-26
- Qingling to Unveil First High-end TAGA Pickup 2017-12-13
- Qingling Motor Awarded for Its Excellent Service at BRICS Summit 2017-12-07
- 30 Qingling GIGA Tractors with FAST Transmission Made Their First Delivery 2017-12-06
- 30 Units Qingling Isuzu Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Customers 2017-10-11
- Qingling Secured an Order of 161 Units Light-duty Trucks from SF Express 2017-09-19
- Qingling Isuzu Serves BRICS Leaders Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November