SORL Auto Parts Won Supplier Awards from Leading Truck OEMs in China
SORL Auto Parts, Inc. (NASDAQ: SORL) ("SORL" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer and distributor of automotive brake systems as well as other key safety-related auto parts in China, announced today it has recently won the "2017 Best Quality Award" from Shaanxi Hande Axle Co., Ltd. ("Hande Axle") and the "2017 Excellent Supplier Award" from Baotou BeiBen Heavy-Duty Truck Co. ("Beiben Truck").
Mr. Xiaoping Zhang, SORL's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, stated, "Our customers continue to acknowledge the quality improvements and product innovations of our enhanced products. We have made significant improvements in our product performance and manufacturing to provide higher quality and better service to meet the demands of our OEM and aftermarket customers. We believe we have an approximate 60% market share in the products we supply annually to these two customers."
BeiBen Truck is a top-10 manufacturer of heavy-duty trucks in China and produced almost 13,000 heavy-duty trucks in the first 11 months of 2017 with a 48.2% year-over-year increase. Based in Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China. BeiBen Truck, (North Benz), is part of the North Industries Group Corporation (NORINCO). It was founded in 1988 when BeiBen signed an agreement with Daimler-Benz to manufacture Mercedes-Benz Trucks.
Hande Axle was founded in March 23, 2003 by Weichai Power and Shaanxi Automobile Group as a joint venture. The company is a high-tech enterprise, with two factories comprising 200,000 square meters. The existing staff is more than 3,800 people with technical and engineering personnel of more than 600 people. The main products are: 5.5T - 16T steering front axle, 10T - 35T double reduction drive axle, 9T - 13T single reduction drive axle, steering driving front axle 5T - 13T, 5T - 16T trailer bridge resulting in more than 2,700 models. The double reduction drive axle and single reduction drive axle possess unique technical advantages and a strong load capacity and torque transmission capability, resulting in a leading position in the domestic market.
About SORL Auto Parts, Inc.
As a global tier one supplier of brake and control systems to the commercial vehicle industry, SORL Auto Parts, Inc. is the market leader for commercial vehicles brake systems, such as trucks and buses in China. The Company distributes products both within China and internationally under the SORL trademark. SORL is listed among the top 100 auto component suppliers in China, with a product range that includes 65 categories with over 2000 specifications in brake systems and others. The Company has four authorized international sales centers in UAE, India, the United States and Europe. SORL is working to establish a broader global sales network. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SORL Awarded "2012 A Rank Supplier" and "2013 A Rank Strategic Partner" Designations 2013-04-27
- SORL Auto Parts reaches brake systems deal 2010-02-02
- Beiden Intelligent Construction Truck Makes its Debut 2018-08-07
- Beiben Delivers V3ET Trucks to CNPC Transportation Company 2018-07-13
- Beiben's Output Grew 12.7% to 6066 Units in January-May 2018-06-08
- Beiben Visits Romania to Promote Cooperation 2018-05-28
- Beiben Secures an Order for 135 Units of V3ET Trucks from CNPC 2018-05-24
- Beiben’s Production Volume Hit a New High in April 2018-05-11
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
- Beiben V3 Gains Increasing Popularity Overseas 2018-05-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November