Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
On January 9th, 2018,Under the accompaniment of Vice Premier of the State Council Ma Kai, State Councilor and Secretary-general of the State Council Yang Jing, Deputy Secretary-general of the State Council Ding Xiangyang, Deputy Director of the Research Institute of the State Council Han Wenxiu, Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli visited JAC to inspect the research and development of new energy vehicles, innovation, and so on. He encouraged JAC to become customer-oriented and seize market opportunities to win -larger space for development.
Party secretary of Anhui Province Li Jingbin, Governor of Anhui Province Li Guoying， Executive Vice Governor of Anhui Province Deng Xiangyang and Party Committee Member of Anhui Provincial Committee and Party Secretary of Hefei Song Guoquan accompanied. And the Board Chairman of JAC An Jin made the introduction of JAC developing situation.
Entering into JAC passenger car second plant, S7,S2,IEV pure-electric vehicles were properly arranged in the production line, which is a flexible production line, realizing mixed-line production of conventional fuel vehicle and new energy vehicle through the modular assembly with one unit of new vehicle off the line every 90 seconds.
Zhang, listened to Mr. An's introduction of JAC business operation carefully and attentively observed the assembling process of this flexible production line. Then, he gave -recognition to this automatic, intelligent, scientific and technological production line.
'Is this a lithium battery?'inquired by Zhang when he was standing in front of JAC new energy vehicle battery exhibits and carefully examining the battery internal structure.
'This is a ternary lithium battery.' Mr. An introduced, 'the key technologies of battery pack’s electric heating management and essential safety management are independently developed by JAC. In recent years, JAC R&D’s liquid cooled battery system can ensure that the battery pack works at a normal temperature above 45 degrees or minus30 degrees. 'It can ensure the safety of battery as well as bring the battery performance into full play.'
Zhang praised JAC's effects on new energy vehicle core technology and marketization application.
Until now, JAC has established the 'seven generation' IEV technology platform and systematically mastered pure-electrical vehicle’s battery pack, motor and electric control three core technologies and some key technologies such as technology and energy recovery, drive and brake electric coupling, remote monitoring and electromagnetic compatibility. JAC has promoted altogether nearly 80,000 new energy vehicles. In 2017, the total sales of our new energy vehicles exceeded 30,000, increasing 31.14% over the same period of last year
Zhang has always paid close attention to the production capacity cooperation project between China and Kazakhstan. In November, 2016, the automobile plant project of JAC in Kustanai, Kazakhstan has officially kicked off.
'How is JAC plant in Kazakhstan?'
'The plant has been put into the production and some products have been exported to surrounding countries. And the radiation function has preliminarily appeared.'
Zhang is satisfied with JAC seizing the 'One belt, One road' strategic opportunity, innovating the cooperation model and speeding up 'Going out' strategy.
In 2017, JAC had exported more than 60,000 units' vehicles to overseas, with 60% of them to nearly 30 OBOR countries.
The latest JAC new energy vehicles and high-end products were displayedin the square. Zhang walked forward to examine them and take a test drive. An made a detailed introduction of those vehicles’ technical characteristics and market performance one by one.
Zhang gave a high praise to JAC vehicle's streamlined design, intelligent technology application, comfortable riding and high safety.
During the inspection, Zhang gave full affirmation to JAC insisting on innovation-driven development strategy, positive development, independent innovation, supply-side reform and constantly improving the quality of enterprise development.
The leaders of JAC Motors, Xiang Xinchu, Zhou Gang, Yan Gang, Chen Zhiping, Li Debin，Yin Xingke accompanied this visit. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
- Over 22,000 JAC Shuailing Trucks Sold in Africa 2018-07-27
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018 2018-07-12
- JAC Shuailing's Total Sales Volume Reaches 350,000 Units 2018-07-05
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- JAC Gallop Successfully Went Through Tests in South America 2018-06-19
- JAC Pick-up Entered South American Plateau T6 Released Into Bolivia 2018-06-08
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November