Fast 2017 Output Value Exceeded 18 Billion RMB in 2017
On January 9, Shaanxi Fast Automotive Transmission Group Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Fast) revealed that its output value in 2017 exceeded 18 billion RMB, up by 70% year on year. For fifteen consecutive years, Fast has ranked the first place in China’s gear market. For twelve consecutive years, Fast has topped among all its global rivals in the production and sales of transmission gearboxes for medium-sized and heavy-duty commercial vehicles.
Currently, Fast is specialized in developing and producing transmission gearboxes, retarders, clutches, synchronizers, power takeoffs (PTOs), reduction drives, and gears.
In April, 2017, Fast rolled out its new generation S series integrated AMT, which boasts even higher reliability and is able to perform several demanding tasks. In September, 2017, the production volume of Fast double intermediate shaft heavy-duty transmission gearboxes reached seven million units, laying a solid foundation for the continued growth of S series AMT in the high-end market.
In 2017, Fast also rolled out the world’s first 9-speed hydraulic automatic transmission gearbox for heavy-duty commercial vehicles. It soon rose to the stardom in the global market, breaking the monopoly of those brands from overseas market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FAST Makes New Breakthrough in Export Earnings 2018-07-30
- Eaton and Shaanxi Fast Gear Announce a Joint Venture 2018-05-11
- FAST AMT Exported to Tanzania 2017-12-27
- Fast Takes Up 70% Market Share of Heavy-duty Truck Transmission 2017-12-26
- FAST Be Honored Eaton Supplier Premier Award 2017-10-17
- FAST Exports Another Batch of AMT Transmission to Malaysia 2017-09-25
- FAST Rolls Off Its 7 Millionth Intermediate Shaft Gearbox 2017-09-20
- FAST in World Smart Manufacturing Conference Unveiled Intelligent Strength 2016-12-13
- FAST Wheel Retarder Boosts New Energy CV Market 2016-05-16
- Fast National Twelfth Research Project Successfully Passed Jury Evaluation 2015-10-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November