Set Sail in 2018-XCMC Appears at PHILCONSTRUCT 2018
Recently XCMG has appeared at the 28th Philippine International Construction Equipment and Building Materials Exhibition (PHILCONSTRUCT 2018) with a strong line-up including truck cranes and loaders. Hosted by the Philippine Constructors Association (PCA), held at SMX Convention Center Manila and World Trade Center Metro Manila, PHILCONSTRUCT is the largest and most influential professional exhibition in the Philippines. PHILCONSTRUCT 2018 attracted more than 1,500 suppliers, manufacturers and industry professionals from 23 countries including China, EU, Germany, Japan and the US.
As a key country along the "Belt and Road", the Philippines has constantly increased its investment in domestic infrastructural construction in recent years. During PHILCONSTRUCT 2018, XCMG introduced its product advantage, highlights and perfect after-sales service system to visitors from a wide range of industries. XCMG equipment is seen everywhere at construction sites across the Philippines. XCMG products will better serve the national construction of the Philippines and contribute to the development of "Belt and Road" countries.
According to customs data for the first 11 months of 2017, XCMG has become the preferred construction machinery brand in the Philippines, with its exports to the Philippines up 45.56 percent year on year. In February 2017, Wang Min, Chairman of XCMG visited the Philippines and was warmly received by Rodrigo Roa Duterte, President of the Philippines. Duterte expressed his admiration for XCMG's support to the Philippines' economic construction, and showed a strong interest in Wang's suggestions on the intensification of infrastructural construction and environmental protection in the Philippines and the establishment of sister cities relationships. This is just a typical case of XCMG deepening its operations in the Philippines and earning trust and support from overseas customers through its outstanding technical advantage and perfect after-sales system.
In 2015, 100 XCMG units joined the largest refinery project in the Philippines, accounting for more than 95 percent of all construction equipment involved. After years of unremitting efforts, XCMG products have thoroughly moved Philippine constructors by high quality, efficiency and reliability, earning high recognition and praise from them and locals.
- Isuzu Debuts Blue Power Euro V trucks at the 2017 PhilConstruct Manila 2018-01-15
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
- XCMG's Hanvan Heavy Trucks Excel In Extremes At 2018 Taklimakan Rally 2018-06-26
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- Latest Linglong Green-Max tyres Launched at Automechanika Dubai 2018 2018-05-04
- Foton New Products Exhibited at Auto China 2018, Leading Intelligent New Trend 2018-04-29
- Weichai Environmentally Friendly Power Solutions Shine at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
- JMC Unveils a Light-duty Truck and an Electric Truck at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
- Beiben to Stage Four Vehicles at Auto China 2018 2018-04-25
- JAC Held Its International Annual Conference 2018 2018-04-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November