Set Sail in 2018-XCMC Appears at PHILCONSTRUCT 2018
Recently XCMG has appeared at the 28th Philippine International Construction Equipment and Building Materials Exhibition (PHILCONSTRUCT 2018) with a strong line-up including truck cranes and loaders. Hosted by the Philippine Constructors Association (PCA), held at SMX Convention Center Manila and World Trade Center Metro Manila, PHILCONSTRUCT is the largest and most influential professional exhibition in the Philippines. PHILCONSTRUCT 2018 attracted more than 1,500 suppliers, manufacturers and industry professionals from 23 countries including China, EU, Germany, Japan and the US.
As a key country along the "Belt and Road", the Philippines has constantly increased its investment in domestic infrastructural construction in recent years. During PHILCONSTRUCT 2018, XCMG introduced its product advantage, highlights and perfect after-sales service system to visitors from a wide range of industries. XCMG equipment is seen everywhere at construction sites across the Philippines. XCMG products will better serve the national construction of the Philippines and contribute to the development of "Belt and Road" countries.
According to customs data for the first 11 months of 2017, XCMG has become the preferred construction machinery brand in the Philippines, with its exports to the Philippines up 45.56 percent year on year. In February 2017, Wang Min, Chairman of XCMG visited the Philippines and was warmly received by Rodrigo Roa Duterte, President of the Philippines. Duterte expressed his admiration for XCMG's support to the Philippines' economic construction, and showed a strong interest in Wang's suggestions on the intensification of infrastructural construction and environmental protection in the Philippines and the establishment of sister cities relationships. This is just a typical case of XCMG deepening its operations in the Philippines and earning trust and support from overseas customers through its outstanding technical advantage and perfect after-sales system.
In 2015, 100 XCMG units joined the largest refinery project in the Philippines, accounting for more than 95 percent of all construction equipment involved. After years of unremitting efforts, XCMG products have thoroughly moved Philippine constructors by high quality, efficiency and reliability, earning high recognition and praise from them and locals.
- Isuzu Debuts Blue Power Euro V trucks at the 2017 PhilConstruct Manila 2018-01-15
- CES Seems China's Electronics Show as Shenzhen, Dongguan Exhibitors Throng Fair 2018-01-12
- Pickup Truck Market to Heat up in 2018 2018-01-05
- Isuzu to Launch Small EV Truck at End of 2018 2017-12-27
- Beiben to Put its Wide Vehicle Spectrum on Display at 2018 Business Meeting 2017-12-14
- Chinese-made 2018 LDV T60 Gets a Five-star ANCAP Score 2017-09-29
- 2018 China (Guangzhou) Int’l Electric Vehicle Industrial Ecology Chain Expo 2017-09-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Set Sail in 2018-XCMC Appears at PHILCONSTRUCT 2018
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
- CES Seems China's Electronics Show as Shenzhen, Dongguan Exhibitors Throng Fair
- Tesla to Beat Its Own Record with an Even Bigger Powerpack Project in Austrilia
- Pickup Truck Market to Heat up in 2018
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
- XCMG Offers a “One Week CEO” Apprenticeship to Young Adults Worldwide
- Geely Takes 8.2% Stake in VOLVO Truck Company, Biggest Individual Shareholder
- Tata Motors Hopes to Regain Over 55% Market Share in M&HCV Segment
- Chinese Ready to Set Up Auto Manufacturing Plants in Pakistan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017