Dongfeng Cummins ISD Awarded Most Trusted Highly Efficient Medium-sized Engine
On January 18, the third “Discovery-Trust”---China Truck User Survey & Awarding Ceremony, which was hosted by Chinatruck.org, was held in Beijing. On the back of its high fuel economy, high efficiency, a great pool of customers, Dongfeng Cummins ISD series engine won China’s Most Trusted Highly Efficient Medium-sized Engine Award.
Dongfeng Cummins ISD series engine is chiefly targeted at light and medium-sized diesel powered trucks.Currently, it has two models available, namely 4.5 L and 6.7 L.
With a nominal horsepower (NHP) ranging from 190P to 300P and a maximum torque of 1,100 N.m,the ISD6.7 L engine is fully able to meet demanding operation requirements in various working conditions.
With four/six cylinders with four intakes for each cylinder and Bosch high-pressure common-rail fuel injection system, and three-grade filtration, the engine further helps improve the vehicle’s overall performance, its fuel economy and cold start performance.
By adopting high-strength composite materials and advanced manufacturing technologies, ISD engine with a net weight of 456 kg, has successfully gone through fatigue tests.
Currently in China, Dongfeng Tianjin, Dongfeng Tianlong, Liuqi Chenglong, JAC Shuailing are all equipped with ISD engines.ALso worth mentioning is that Dongfeng Tianlong won 2018 China’s Most Trusted Fast Delivery Truck Award. A number of customers also speak highly of IDS engines impressive performances, saying “they are highly reliable and fully capable of meeting demanding tasks for fast delivery services.” (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry 2018-05-08
- Dongfeng Cummins Launches Training Programs in Cairo 2018-04-29
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Makes Entry into New Market 2018-02-09
- National VI “Tianlongxin” Engines Delivered to Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle 2018-01-18
- Dongfeng Cummins Attends East Europe Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2017-09-13
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Dongfeng Cummins Engine Wins Praises in Saudi Arabia 2017-07-27
- DCEC Donates 5 Engines to WUT 2017-03-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November