Technical Hyva Crane training in Malaysia
The value of application engineering and after-sales competences is recognised by crane owners all around the world. A competent application engineer is able to assist the sales organisation in optimising the selection of the product, the truck installation and user training based on daily, and exceptional use, requirements. Once the crane is operating, crane owners also understand the importance of recommended service and maintenance routines to maintain product value and secure their return on investment.
Hyva Group designs and delivers the technical training required, through its service network around the world, to ensure that product performance and value are maximised.
In January 2018, a group of Hyva technical staff from Asian offices was brought together for a three day training course and workshop in the Hyva Malaysia facility in Kuala Lumpur.
Davide Catellani, Line of Business Director Cranes , commenting on the training, said, “It has been a pleasure to welcome technicians from Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore and Vietnam, And, to see them communicate with each other, share experiences and ideas, and, work on cranes and demo units with the trainers is very encouraging”.
All participants will continue to train the local importers, dealers and partners supporting the Hyva presence in the Asian market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Hyva Expands Presence into Vietnam 2018-01-31
- Hyva to Display RINGEEDER Tractor Unit at CCVS 2017 2017-11-02
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
- HYVA Celebrates 10th Anniversary in China 2014-05-05
- Hyva New Product: Alpha Hydraulic System 2013-08-14
- XCMG Delivered Eight Cranes to Customer in Europe 2018-07-25
- SINOTRUK Auto Crane Won Overseas Orders of 20 Units 2016-12-07
- XCMG Secured Big Order for Cranes Transport Vehicles from Venezuela 2014-08-08
- Beijing JingCheng develops truck cranes for Chinese market 2009-06-19
- Sinotruck Pakistan Training Center Begins Trial Operation in Lahore 2017-12-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November