Technical Hyva Crane training in Malaysia
The value of application engineering and after-sales competences is recognised by crane owners all around the world. A competent application engineer is able to assist the sales organisation in optimising the selection of the product, the truck installation and user training based on daily, and exceptional use, requirements. Once the crane is operating, crane owners also understand the importance of recommended service and maintenance routines to maintain product value and secure their return on investment.
Hyva Group designs and delivers the technical training required, through its service network around the world, to ensure that product performance and value are maximised.
In January 2018, a group of Hyva technical staff from Asian offices was brought together for a three day training course and workshop in the Hyva Malaysia facility in Kuala Lumpur.
Davide Catellani, Line of Business Director Cranes , commenting on the training, said, “It has been a pleasure to welcome technicians from Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore and Vietnam, And, to see them communicate with each other, share experiences and ideas, and, work on cranes and demo units with the trainers is very encouraging”.
All participants will continue to train the local importers, dealers and partners supporting the Hyva presence in the Asian market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Hyva Expands Presence into Vietnam 2018-01-31
- Hyva to Display RINGEEDER Tractor Unit at CCVS 2017 2017-11-02
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
- HYVA Celebrates 10th Anniversary in China 2014-05-05
- Hyva New Product: Alpha Hydraulic System 2013-08-14
- SINOTRUK Auto Crane Won Overseas Orders of 20 Units 2016-12-07
- XCMG Secured Big Order for Cranes Transport Vehicles from Venezuela 2014-08-08
- Beijing JingCheng develops truck cranes for Chinese market 2009-06-19
- Sinotruck Pakistan Training Center Begins Trial Operation in Lahore 2017-12-04
- SINOTRUK Hold Trainings for Management 2013-06-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- China, U.S. Join Forces In EV Race
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
- Set Sail in 2018-XCMC Appears at PHILCONSTRUCT 2018
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
- CES Seems China's Electronics Show as Shenzhen, Dongguan Exhibitors Throng Fair
- Tesla to Beat Its Own Record with an Even Bigger Powerpack Project in Austrilia
- Pickup Truck Market to Heat up in 2018
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
- XCMG Offers a “One Week CEO” Apprenticeship to Young Adults Worldwide
- Geely Takes 8.2% Stake in VOLVO Truck Company, Biggest Individual Shareholder
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017