Chenglong Light Pickups and Tuling Trucks Displayed in Nanning
On February 1, Dongfeng Liuqi held a meeting in Nanning, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, inviting its customers to take a closer look at its Chenglong light pickups and Tuling series trucks.
Built on the success of Chenglong series vehicles, Chenglong L2 is aimed at the high-end urban logistic market. With competitive loading capacity and more travel comforts for drivers, the vehicle fully meets rising demands for urban express delivery.
Thanks to its great efforts to diversify its product line, Dongfeng Liuqi boasts a wide spectrum of truck products, including heavy-duty trucks H7, T7, H5 and T5, medium-sized trucks M3 and L3, diesel and electricity powered Chenglong Tuling light-duty trucks.
With a wheelbase of 3,360mm, Chenglong Tuling boasts a uniquely fashionable appearance and can mount a cargo container with a height of 2,100mm or 2,300mm.
Chenglong Tuling can accommodate two passengers plus the driver. With more spacious room, the vehicle provides more travel comforts for both passengers and drivers.
In addition, with ABS and air braking system, Chenglong Tuling achieves higher safety standards.
Also worth mentioning is that the vehicle can be either mounted with lithium manganate batteries or Li(NiCoMn)O2 batteries. With a fast recharging mode, the vehicle can be fully recharged in just two hours. Equipped with water cooling permanent magnetic synchronous motor made by Beijing Jingjin and an electric control system made by Germany-based Semikron, the vehicle delivers impressively powerful performances. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2018-07-24
- Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out T7 and H7 Trucks 2018-03-07
- LiuZhou Motor Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base Starts Operation 2017-12-29
- WABCO and Dongfeng Liuzhou Strengthen Strategic Partnership in China 2017-12-20
- Chenglong T7 and New Chenglong M3 Honored with Award for Most Fuel-Efficient CVs 2017-12-08
- Chenglong Brings its Whole Series on Display at CCVS 2017 2017-11-08
- Liuzhou Motor Chenglong H5 and L3 Start Operation in Guangzhou 2017-10-25
- Chenglong L3 & H5 Make Their Debut in Zhengzhou 2017-08-29
- New Chenglong H7 with Cummins X12 Engine Launched 2017-08-18
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Secures an Order of 330 Units 2017-08-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November