Mayor of Yulin Wei Tao Visits Yuchai
On January 17, Wei Tao, Mayor of Yulin City, paid an inspection visit to Yuchai. He had an understanding of Yuchai’s business circumstance and gave advices and suggestions with regards to Yuchai’s development. The company’s leaders including Yan Ping, Gu Tangsheng and Wu Qiwei reported Yuchai’s development.
It was the first time that Wei Tao had visited Yuchai after he served as the Mayor of Yulin. The group headed by Wei Tao inspected Yuchai’s rapid manufacturing base, the workshop of the Foundry Department, the test center and the workshop of the Marine & G-drive Engine Department. They learnt more about Yuchai’s technology research and development and manufacturing level and listened carefully to the report on Yuchai’s management and development.
Yan Ping, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the group, introduced the company’s progress and accomplishments in the second startup, transformation and upgrading and mixed-ownership reform as well as its performance highlights, implementation of major projects, development of China VI products, market exploitation, talent cultivation and more in 2017. In 2017, Yuchai Group precisely grasped the new trend, set clear new objectives, took new moves and stuck to the innovation-driven strategy. Based on the development of China VI products, Yuchai continued advancing the system change deeply. Its sales revenue exceeded RMB 35 billion, seeing a year-on-year increase of 13.27%. Meanwhile, 15 subsidiaries under the group system yielded remarkable year-on-year growth in sales revenue, and 7 subsidiaries gained dramatic year-on-year increase in net margin. The overall operation capacity of the group showed a good sign. In particular, Yuchai further unleashed its reform bonus and continued developing new engines. The sales volume in truck engine, engineering machinery engine, agricultural machinery engine, marine engine, power engine and the sales volume of overseas markets were remarkable. The total sales volume remained a two-digital rapid growth, ranking among the top in this industry. The company’s sales revenue and the management benefit were narrowly close to the highest levels in history.
Yan Ping indicated that in 2018, Yuchai would adhere to the guidelines of “transformation and innovation, foundation consolidation, and quality improvement”, vigorously boost its second startup and mixed-ownership reform, deepen the system change, make concerted efforts to overcome difficulties, continue promoting technology and product innovation, go into the new energy industry, trigger the development vigor and foster Yuchai’s core competitive strengths. He hoped that Yulin Municipal People’s Government would offer support in Yuchai’s construction of major projects, ownership reform, talent introduction, etc.
After listening to the report, Wei Tao said that in recent years, Yuchai had experienced rapid development and obtained remarkable results in the second startup, system change, technical innovation and other aspects. It had made great contributions to the economic development of Yulin. Yulin Municipal People’s Government would always root for Yuchai’s development. He hoped that Yuchai would set higher objectives, firmly stick to the fundamental requirement of “high-quality development” and the development direction of “strong main business + proper multiple services”, spare no efforts to push forward mixed-ownership reform, deeply exploit potentialities and make concerted efforts so as to gradually develop itself into a world-class enterprise.
Qiu Dekui, member of the Standing Committee of the CPC Yulin Municipal Committee and Executive Vice-Mayor of Yulin, Li Zhenpin, Vice-Mayor of Yulin also participated in the visit. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Yuchai Receives A Big Order from Saudi Arabia 2018-02-02
- Yuchai Achieves Record Export Sales in 2017 2018-01-24
- Yuchai Unveils 14 China VI Engines 2018-01-17
- Yuchai Power Successfully Listed in the “New Third Board” 2018-01-09
- Yuchai YC20VC High-speed Diesel Engine Ignites 2018-01-08
- Yuchai Secures a Big Order from Saudi Arabia 2018-01-05
- Yuchai New Energy Special Vehicle Production Base Starts Construction 2017-12-29
- Yuchai Group Maintains Sustained Good Momentum in First Three Quarters 2017-12-11
- Remarkable Progress in Truck Engine Transformation Yuchai Truck Engines Set Sail 2017-12-08
- Yuchai Machinery Displays New Highlights of “Made in China” 2017-11-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
- China, U.S. Join Forces In EV Race
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
- Set Sail in 2018-XCMC Appears at PHILCONSTRUCT 2018
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
- CES Seems China's Electronics Show as Shenzhen, Dongguan Exhibitors Throng Fair
- Tesla to Beat Its Own Record with an Even Bigger Powerpack Project in Austrilia
- Pickup Truck Market to Heat up in 2018
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017