Mayor of Yulin Wei Tao Visits Yuchai
On January 17, Wei Tao, Mayor of Yulin City, paid an inspection visit to Yuchai. He had an understanding of Yuchai’s business circumstance and gave advices and suggestions with regards to Yuchai’s development. The company’s leaders including Yan Ping, Gu Tangsheng and Wu Qiwei reported Yuchai’s development.
It was the first time that Wei Tao had visited Yuchai after he served as the Mayor of Yulin. The group headed by Wei Tao inspected Yuchai’s rapid manufacturing base, the workshop of the Foundry Department, the test center and the workshop of the Marine & G-drive Engine Department. They learnt more about Yuchai’s technology research and development and manufacturing level and listened carefully to the report on Yuchai’s management and development.
Yan Ping, Chairman of the Board of Directors of the group, introduced the company’s progress and accomplishments in the second startup, transformation and upgrading and mixed-ownership reform as well as its performance highlights, implementation of major projects, development of China VI products, market exploitation, talent cultivation and more in 2017. In 2017, Yuchai Group precisely grasped the new trend, set clear new objectives, took new moves and stuck to the innovation-driven strategy. Based on the development of China VI products, Yuchai continued advancing the system change deeply. Its sales revenue exceeded RMB 35 billion, seeing a year-on-year increase of 13.27%. Meanwhile, 15 subsidiaries under the group system yielded remarkable year-on-year growth in sales revenue, and 7 subsidiaries gained dramatic year-on-year increase in net margin. The overall operation capacity of the group showed a good sign. In particular, Yuchai further unleashed its reform bonus and continued developing new engines. The sales volume in truck engine, engineering machinery engine, agricultural machinery engine, marine engine, power engine and the sales volume of overseas markets were remarkable. The total sales volume remained a two-digital rapid growth, ranking among the top in this industry. The company’s sales revenue and the management benefit were narrowly close to the highest levels in history.
Yan Ping indicated that in 2018, Yuchai would adhere to the guidelines of “transformation and innovation, foundation consolidation, and quality improvement”, vigorously boost its second startup and mixed-ownership reform, deepen the system change, make concerted efforts to overcome difficulties, continue promoting technology and product innovation, go into the new energy industry, trigger the development vigor and foster Yuchai’s core competitive strengths. He hoped that Yulin Municipal People’s Government would offer support in Yuchai’s construction of major projects, ownership reform, talent introduction, etc.
After listening to the report, Wei Tao said that in recent years, Yuchai had experienced rapid development and obtained remarkable results in the second startup, system change, technical innovation and other aspects. It had made great contributions to the economic development of Yulin. Yulin Municipal People’s Government would always root for Yuchai’s development. He hoped that Yuchai would set higher objectives, firmly stick to the fundamental requirement of “high-quality development” and the development direction of “strong main business + proper multiple services”, spare no efforts to push forward mixed-ownership reform, deeply exploit potentialities and make concerted efforts so as to gradually develop itself into a world-class enterprise.
Qiu Dekui, member of the Standing Committee of the CPC Yulin Municipal Committee and Executive Vice-Mayor of Yulin, Li Zhenpin, Vice-Mayor of Yulin also participated in the visit. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Yuchai Set up New Production Base to Produce Electric Commercial Vehicles 2018-08-06
- Yuchai’s Performance on Overseas Market 2018-07-20
- Yuchai Boasts 400,000 Units Engines in Operation Abroad 2018-07-16
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges 2018-05-04
- New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine 2018-04-11
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November