T6 Pick-up has Increased by 150% in the Global Market
In China, the sales of JAC T6 in 2017 was 25006 units which was ranked as the top six in the industry, up by 34%, the sales increase has led the industry for several consecutive years. While in the global market, from the release of T6 till now, it has exported 5323 units in total, among which, in 2017, 3123 units of T6 have been exported to more than 40 countries including Chile, Ecuador, Uruguay, Peru, Paraguay and so on covering the South America, Africa and Asia regions, up by 150%, among which it has kept the leading position in Uruguay and Paraguay among the Chinese brands.
Since launched into the Columbia market, T6 was tested in the plateau with more than 3000 meters and mountain regions, along with the same class pick-up of Nissan, Isuzu and Toyota. After the high strength test, T6 has won the favorable comments from the distributors based on its distinguished power performance, maneuverability, and comfort ability, moreover, T6 brand image was widely spread through the representation of the local star, and the monthly sales have rapidly increased.
In Ecuador, whose average altitude is 3000 meters, T6 was welcomed by the local customers with its excellent performance, becoming the most successfully complete exporting brand in the local market. While in Chile, South America, T6 stood out in the most competitive market with monthly sales of more than 90 units, and even made the breakthrough of 100 units.
“To those budget flexible, and new equipment and appearance demanding individuals, T6 is attractive, e.g. in Chile market, there are 40% female customers will chose our product which has further improved our product position.” JAC International T6 pick-up project responsible person said. From the investigation data, T6 products are focused on the individuals, which matched perfectly with T6 market performance, demonstrating that T6 has made the correct position with remarkable differential advantages.
Within the short three years since it was initially released into the market, T6 has made a great success, reaching more than 40 countries. It is predicted that it will achieve more success in the near future.
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
- Over 22,000 JAC Shuailing Trucks Sold in Africa 2018-07-27
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018 2018-07-12
- JAC Shuailing's Total Sales Volume Reaches 350,000 Units 2018-07-05
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- JAC Gallop Successfully Went Through Tests in South America 2018-06-19
- JAC Pick-up Entered South American Plateau T6 Released Into Bolivia 2018-06-08
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November