T6 Pick-up has Increased by 150% in the Global Market
In China, the sales of JAC T6 in 2017 was 25006 units which was ranked as the top six in the industry, up by 34%, the sales increase has led the industry for several consecutive years. While in the global market, from the release of T6 till now, it has exported 5323 units in total, among which, in 2017, 3123 units of T6 have been exported to more than 40 countries including Chile, Ecuador, Uruguay, Peru, Paraguay and so on covering the South America, Africa and Asia regions, up by 150%, among which it has kept the leading position in Uruguay and Paraguay among the Chinese brands.
Since launched into the Columbia market, T6 was tested in the plateau with more than 3000 meters and mountain regions, along with the same class pick-up of Nissan, Isuzu and Toyota. After the high strength test, T6 has won the favorable comments from the distributors based on its distinguished power performance, maneuverability, and comfort ability, moreover, T6 brand image was widely spread through the representation of the local star, and the monthly sales have rapidly increased.
In Ecuador, whose average altitude is 3000 meters, T6 was welcomed by the local customers with its excellent performance, becoming the most successfully complete exporting brand in the local market. While in Chile, South America, T6 stood out in the most competitive market with monthly sales of more than 90 units, and even made the breakthrough of 100 units.
“To those budget flexible, and new equipment and appearance demanding individuals, T6 is attractive, e.g. in Chile market, there are 40% female customers will chose our product which has further improved our product position.” JAC International T6 pick-up project responsible person said. From the investigation data, T6 products are focused on the individuals, which matched perfectly with T6 market performance, demonstrating that T6 has made the correct position with remarkable differential advantages.
Within the short three years since it was initially released into the market, T6 has made a great success, reaching more than 40 countries. It is predicted that it will achieve more success in the near future.
- JAC Qatar Dearler Delivers Seven Units of JAC Heavy Truck 2018-02-07
- China’s Sales Volume of Pick-ups Grew by 18.7% in 2017 2018-02-01
- JAC Targets World-class Light-duty Truck 2018-01-29
- JAC Frison Pick up Bags Auto Award from NAJA 2018-01-26
- JAC Motors Aims to Become Top Three International Auto Brands in Nigeria 2018-01-26
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors 2018-01-16
- JAC Launches V7 Pickup in China 2018-01-12
- Top News of JAC in 2017 2018-01-04
- VW Partners with JAC to Form Light Commercial Vehicles JV 2017-11-30
- JAC Held Handover of 6 trucks in Russia Kracnoyarck 2017-11-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
- China, U.S. Join Forces In EV Race
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
- Set Sail in 2018-XCMC Appears at PHILCONSTRUCT 2018
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
- CES Seems China's Electronics Show as Shenzhen, Dongguan Exhibitors Throng Fair
- Tesla to Beat Its Own Record with an Even Bigger Powerpack Project in Austrilia
- Pickup Truck Market to Heat up in 2018
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017