Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Makes Entry into New Market
One company in Hubei province was accredited to exploit a phosphate mine with an annual production of 100 million tons, which boosts the demand for tractors, as the phosphate needs to be transported by large horsepower tractors. It is expected to bring the sales volume of 200 more tractors.
After hearing the news, Hubei Commercial Section, together with Dongfeng Motor Group and its distributors, pay many visits to key customers and recommend them Dongfeng KR tractor with DCEC engine. Seven key customers are also invited to come to Dongfeng Cummins factory for a visit.
During their visit, the chief of Hubei Commercial Section shows them around the production line for ISD and ISZ engines and gives a brief introduction about their quality control, manufacturing technique and product test.
As you sow so will you reap, everything will pay off. As they got the first order of 12 units ISZ480 engine, “Z” engine has achieved the zero breakthrough in local market for large-power tractor.(www.chinatrucks.com)
- Dongfeng Cummins ISD Awarded Most Trusted Highly Efficient Medium-sized Engine 2018-01-29
- National VI “Tianlongxin” Engines Delivered to Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle 2018-01-18
- Dongfeng Cummins Attends East Europe Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2017-09-13
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Dongfeng Cummins Engine Wins Praises in Saudi Arabia 2017-07-27
- DCEC Donates 5 Engines to WUT 2017-03-23
- 560 Horsepower Dongfeng Cummins ISZ 13L Engine Officially Released 2017-03-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISDe Awarded for 2017 Most Reliable Medium Engine 2017-02-28
- Reliable and Strong Dongfeng Cummins Signed Orders of 86 2016-12-15
- “Made-in-China” Dongfeng Cummins Engine Achieved Gizan Industrial Park 2016-11-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
- China, U.S. Join Forces In EV Race
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
- Set Sail in 2018-XCMC Appears at PHILCONSTRUCT 2018
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
- CES Seems China's Electronics Show as Shenzhen, Dongguan Exhibitors Throng Fair
- Tesla to Beat Its Own Record with an Even Bigger Powerpack Project in Austrilia
- Pickup Truck Market to Heat up in 2018
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017