JMC Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Intelligent Refrigerator Trucks
Recently, JMC successfully secured an order of 1,000 units Shunda intelligent refrigerator wagons from Matrix (Shanghai) Information Technology Co., Ltd. According to JMC, the first batch of 100 units vehicles has already been delivered to its customer at the end of January.
JMC Shunda light truck enjoys great popularity in the market. With a high-performing engine, Shunda intelligent refrigerator wagon delivers impressive powerful performances and achieves high fuel economy.
By making an investment of 20 million RMB, JMC has built its own refrigerator wagon production line, further diversifying its product line.
Also worth mentioning is the internet of vehicle system mounted on the truck. Through positioning and sensing technologies, the vehicle achieves high intelligence and monitors the temperature, humidity and operation status in real time. With visual management throughout the whole operation, Shunda intelligent refrigerator wagon represent the highest refrigerator wagon manufacturing technology in China.
So far, Shunda intelligent refrigerator wagons play a key role for a number of well-renowned businesses, including Jingdong (JD), Warmart, CR Pharmaceutical, Dezhou Chicken.
Cummins Sales Hit a New Record High in 2017
Thanks to the growing demand for trucks, engineering machinery and mining equipment, Cummins (New York Stock Exchange code: CMI) registered a sales income of 5.5 billion USD in the fourth quarter of 2017. In the meantime, its sales in North America and in global market grew by 22% year on year.
For the whole year of 2017, Cummins sales income stood at 20.4 billion USD, up by 17% year on year. Its sales in North America and in global market went up by 15% and 19% respectively.
Also in 2017, Cummins earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) reached 2.4 billion USD with the pretax rate of return reaching 12%. After deducting all other costs caused by the tax reform, its pretax rate of return stood at 12.2%. In comparison, Cummins EBIT registered at 2 billion USD and its pretax rate of return stood at 11.4% in 2016.
In 2017, Cummins net income reached 999 million USD and its diluted earning per share stood at 5.97 USD. In 2016, its net income reached 1.4 billion USD and its diluted earning per share stood at 8.23 USD. Considering 777 million USD spent for taxes, Cummins net income in 2017 should have stood at 1.8 billion USD and its diluted earning per share should have reached 10.62 USD. And its tax rate for the whole year should have reached 24.5%.
“In 2017, Cummins maintained a robust growing momentum with impressive profit margin and record high cash flow,” said Tom Linebarger, President & CEO of Cummins. “In 2018, our business in the major market will continue to grow rapidly. In the meantime, we will make great efforts to increase our sales and cut our costs,” according to Tom.
According to some estimates, Cummins sales in 2018 will grow by 4%-8%. Its earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) will account for 15.8%-16.2% of its annual sales income. Considering the tax reform in America, Cummins EBITDA stood at 15% in 2017. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JMC Secures One More Deal for 2,000 Units Kairui EV 2018-08-01
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network 2018-07-06
- JMC Lands One More Big Deal for 2,100 Kairui EV Trucks 2018-06-27
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- JMC Secures an Order of 3,000 Units Electric Light Trucks 2018-05-28
- JMC Debuts Autonomous Driving Delivery Vehicle at WIC 2018-05-21
- JMC Launches Kairui KINGKAN for Heavy Haul Distribution in Jiangnan 2018-05-10
- JMC Unveils a Light-duty Truck and an Electric Truck at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
- Key Points Review in Heavy-duty Truck Industry in 2017 2018-01-03
- JMC Brings VIGUS on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November