JMC Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Intelligent Refrigerator Trucks
Recently, JMC successfully secured an order of 1,000 units Shunda intelligent refrigerator wagons from Matrix (Shanghai) Information Technology Co., Ltd. According to JMC, the first batch of 100 units vehicles has already been delivered to its customer at the end of January.
JMC Shunda light truck enjoys great popularity in the market. With a high-performing engine, Shunda intelligent refrigerator wagon delivers impressive powerful performances and achieves high fuel economy.
By making an investment of 20 million RMB, JMC has built its own refrigerator wagon production line, further diversifying its product line.
Also worth mentioning is the internet of vehicle system mounted on the truck. Through positioning and sensing technologies, the vehicle achieves high intelligence and monitors the temperature, humidity and operation status in real time. With visual management throughout the whole operation, Shunda intelligent refrigerator wagon represent the highest refrigerator wagon manufacturing technology in China.
So far, Shunda intelligent refrigerator wagons play a key role for a number of well-renowned businesses, including Jingdong (JD), Warmart, CR Pharmaceutical, Dezhou Chicken.
Cummins Sales Hit a New Record High in 2017
Thanks to the growing demand for trucks, engineering machinery and mining equipment, Cummins (New York Stock Exchange code: CMI) registered a sales income of 5.5 billion USD in the fourth quarter of 2017. In the meantime, its sales in North America and in global market grew by 22% year on year.
For the whole year of 2017, Cummins sales income stood at 20.4 billion USD, up by 17% year on year. Its sales in North America and in global market went up by 15% and 19% respectively.
Also in 2017, Cummins earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) reached 2.4 billion USD with the pretax rate of return reaching 12%. After deducting all other costs caused by the tax reform, its pretax rate of return stood at 12.2%. In comparison, Cummins EBIT registered at 2 billion USD and its pretax rate of return stood at 11.4% in 2016.
In 2017, Cummins net income reached 999 million USD and its diluted earning per share stood at 5.97 USD. In 2016, its net income reached 1.4 billion USD and its diluted earning per share stood at 8.23 USD. Considering 777 million USD spent for taxes, Cummins net income in 2017 should have stood at 1.8 billion USD and its diluted earning per share should have reached 10.62 USD. And its tax rate for the whole year should have reached 24.5%.
“In 2017, Cummins maintained a robust growing momentum with impressive profit margin and record high cash flow,” said Tom Linebarger, President & CEO of Cummins. “In 2018, our business in the major market will continue to grow rapidly. In the meantime, we will make great efforts to increase our sales and cut our costs,” according to Tom.
According to some estimates, Cummins sales in 2018 will grow by 4%-8%. Its earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) will account for 15.8%-16.2% of its annual sales income. Considering the tax reform in America, Cummins EBITDA stood at 15% in 2017. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Key Points Review in Heavy-duty Truck Industry in 2017 2018-01-03
- JMC Brings VIGUS on Display at 2017 CCVS 2017-11-08
- JMC Brand New Pickup “VIGUS” is on the China Market at Alxa Heroes Club 2017-11-06
- JMC Weilong Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Their First Customers for Operation 2017-10-27
- JMC Light Trucks to Serve “Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation 2017-05-10
- Auto Shanghai 2017: JMC Reveals New Cargo Truck and Two New CGI Engines 2017-04-21
- Auto Shanghai 2017: JMC’s First Heavy Truck Weilong Shows up 2017-04-21
- A Preview on Heavy Trucks to be displayed at Shanghai Autoshow 2017 2017-04-17
- JMC Kaiyun with Air Brake Coming Soon 2017-02-14
- JMC Sale Boosted In March, 2016 2016-04-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
- China, U.S. Join Forces In EV Race
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
- Set Sail in 2018-XCMC Appears at PHILCONSTRUCT 2018
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
- CES Seems China's Electronics Show as Shenzhen, Dongguan Exhibitors Throng Fair
- Tesla to Beat Its Own Record with an Even Bigger Powerpack Project in Austrilia
- Pickup Truck Market to Heat up in 2018
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017