Five Major Events in Cummins in 2017
1) Cummins and Eaton (EYN in New York Stock Exchange) jointly set up Eaton Cummins Automatic Transmission Gearbox Co., Ltd., which is specialized in providing highly automated transmission gearboxes for commercial vehicle market.
2) Cummins launched cooperation programs with GILLIG LLC in developing electric vehicles. Soon, Cummins new generation electric driving system will be put on zero-emission buses made by GILLIG.
3) In 2017, Cummins again made on the list of Most Morally Responsible Enterprises in the World, which was compiled by Ethisphere. So far, it has made its way to the list for ten consecutive years.
4) Cummins was elected as the Top 50 Enterprises with Diverse Corporate Cultures in the World. It is the eleventh year for the company to enter the List. Among the 1,000 candidates, Cummins ranked the 21st place in 2017.
5) Cummins entered Dow Jones North American Sustainable Development Index List, showing its strong sustainability. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Overview of Chinese Major heavy-duty truck Manufacturers' Development Plan in 2007 2007-09-05
- Top News of JAC in 2017 2018-01-04
- Beiben New Trucks Introduction Events in Wuhan 2014-10-22
- ZF Chronicle Events 2013 2014-02-08
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- HOWO-T7H 8×4 LNG Dumping Truck Sets a New Example of Environmental Friendliness 2018-08-09
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia 2018-08-03
- Dongfeng Captain Built for City Delivery 2018-08-03
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November