Five Major Events in Cummins in 2017
1) Cummins and Eaton (EYN in New York Stock Exchange) jointly set up Eaton Cummins Automatic Transmission Gearbox Co., Ltd., which is specialized in providing highly automated transmission gearboxes for commercial vehicle market.
2) Cummins launched cooperation programs with GILLIG LLC in developing electric vehicles. Soon, Cummins new generation electric driving system will be put on zero-emission buses made by GILLIG.
3) In 2017, Cummins again made on the list of Most Morally Responsible Enterprises in the World, which was compiled by Ethisphere. So far, it has made its way to the list for ten consecutive years.
4) Cummins was elected as the Top 50 Enterprises with Diverse Corporate Cultures in the World. It is the eleventh year for the company to enter the List. Among the 1,000 candidates, Cummins ranked the 21st place in 2017.
5) Cummins entered Dow Jones North American Sustainable Development Index List, showing its strong sustainability. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Overview of Chinese Major heavy-duty truck Manufacturers' Development Plan in 2007 2007-09-05
- Top News of JAC in 2017 2018-01-04
- Beiben New Trucks Introduction Events in Wuhan 2014-10-22
- ZF Chronicle Events 2013 2014-02-08
- Dongfeng Kingland 8X4 Light Weight Truck Makes Its Debut 2018-02-09
- Cummins Inc. Sales up Record 17% for Year, 22% for Quarter 2018-02-09
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Makes Entry into New Market 2018-02-09
- Mercedes Introduces 2019 Sprinter Commercial Van in Germany 2018-02-07
- Daimler India Posted 28% growth in 2017 with 16717 units 2018-02-06
- FAW Jiefang Sees Booming Exports 2018-02-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
- China, U.S. Join Forces In EV Race
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
- Set Sail in 2018-XCMC Appears at PHILCONSTRUCT 2018
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
- CES Seems China's Electronics Show as Shenzhen, Dongguan Exhibitors Throng Fair
- Tesla to Beat Its Own Record with an Even Bigger Powerpack Project in Austrilia
- Pickup Truck Market to Heat up in 2018
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017