ZF Enters China’s Forklift Market, Launches JV with Anhui Heli Co
ZF is to enter into a joint venture with Chinese company Anhui Heli Co. The company, named ZF-HELI Drivetech (Hefei) Co, will allow ZF access to the Chinese market, the biggest and fastest growing region for forklift trucks. In addition, ZF will strengthen its extensive product portfolio with Anhui Heli products.
China is an important, strategic growth market for ZF Friedrichshafen AG. "With Heli, we have found a partner with an outstanding level of expertise in forklift trucks. This company is the market leader in China and the seventh largest company in the forklift truck segment worldwide. By combining ZF’s products in the premium and high-tech segments with Heli’s cost optimised products we are able to create a systems supplier with a comprehensive product range for hydrodynamic and electrically powered forklift trucks," said Wilhelm Rehm, Member of the Board of Management of ZF and responsible for the Industrial Technology and Commercial Vehicle Technology Divisions.
ZF will deliver its forklift truck products (transmissions and axles) from its Chinese plant in Hangzhou to the joint venture. Heli will also contribute part of its own transmission and axle production.
ZF has 51 percent share ownership in the joint venture. As a result, it can now implement its "best choice" approach both in China and internationally. The company offers customised products in the basic, highline and premium segments.
This joint venture targets Heli as a customer, as the company is currently both a supplier and a customer as well as a manufacturer of complete forklift trucks. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks 2017-10-12
- ZF Launches First Heavy Duty Electric Park Brake on Ford Motor Company F-150 2017-09-28
- Cutting-edge ZF Technology Used by Auman EST-A 2017-03-28
- ZF Working on Artificial Intelligence for Commercial Vehicles 2017-01-10
- ZF Establishes Zukunft Ventures GmbH to Accelerate Innovation 2016-10-17
- ZF Withdraws All-cash Offer for Haldex 2016-10-08
- Again Double Victory for ZF at "Best Commercial Vehicles – Best Brands 2015" Readers' Choice 2015-06-15
- ZF Honors Employees with Invention Award 2015-05-21
- ZF Completes Acquisition of TRW Automotive 2015-05-18
- Production Milestone: One Million Units of the AS Tronic Automatic Transmission 2015-03-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
- China, U.S. Join Forces In EV Race
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
- Set Sail in 2018-XCMC Appears at PHILCONSTRUCT 2018
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
- CES Seems China's Electronics Show as Shenzhen, Dongguan Exhibitors Throng Fair
- Tesla to Beat Its Own Record with an Even Bigger Powerpack Project in Austrilia
- Pickup Truck Market to Heat up in 2018
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017