ZF Enters China’s Forklift Market, Launches JV with Anhui Heli Co
ZF is to enter into a joint venture with Chinese company Anhui Heli Co. The company, named ZF-HELI Drivetech (Hefei) Co, will allow ZF access to the Chinese market, the biggest and fastest growing region for forklift trucks. In addition, ZF will strengthen its extensive product portfolio with Anhui Heli products.
China is an important, strategic growth market for ZF Friedrichshafen AG. "With Heli, we have found a partner with an outstanding level of expertise in forklift trucks. This company is the market leader in China and the seventh largest company in the forklift truck segment worldwide. By combining ZF’s products in the premium and high-tech segments with Heli’s cost optimised products we are able to create a systems supplier with a comprehensive product range for hydrodynamic and electrically powered forklift trucks," said Wilhelm Rehm, Member of the Board of Management of ZF and responsible for the Industrial Technology and Commercial Vehicle Technology Divisions.
ZF will deliver its forklift truck products (transmissions and axles) from its Chinese plant in Hangzhou to the joint venture. Heli will also contribute part of its own transmission and axle production.
ZF has 51 percent share ownership in the joint venture. As a result, it can now implement its "best choice" approach both in China and internationally. The company offers customised products in the basic, highline and premium segments.
This joint venture targets Heli as a customer, as the company is currently both a supplier and a customer as well as a manufacturer of complete forklift trucks. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- ZF: China Commercial Vehicle Has Huge Market Potential 2018-08-01
- ZF Prepares Electric, Autonomous Truck Takeover 2018-07-23
- ZF Outlines Vision for the Future 2018-07-02
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks 2017-10-12
- ZF Launches First Heavy Duty Electric Park Brake on Ford Motor Company F-150 2017-09-28
- Cutting-edge ZF Technology Used by Auman EST-A 2017-03-28
- ZF Working on Artificial Intelligence for Commercial Vehicles 2017-01-10
- ZF Establishes Zukunft Ventures GmbH to Accelerate Innovation 2016-10-17
- ZF Withdraws All-cash Offer for Haldex 2016-10-08
- Again Double Victory for ZF at "Best Commercial Vehicles – Best Brands 2015" Readers' Choice 2015-06-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November