ZF Enters China’s Forklift Market, Launches JV with Anhui Heli Co
ZF is to enter into a joint venture with Chinese company Anhui Heli Co. The company, named ZF-HELI Drivetech (Hefei) Co, will allow ZF access to the Chinese market, the biggest and fastest growing region for forklift trucks. In addition, ZF will strengthen its extensive product portfolio with Anhui Heli products.
China is an important, strategic growth market for ZF Friedrichshafen AG. "With Heli, we have found a partner with an outstanding level of expertise in forklift trucks. This company is the market leader in China and the seventh largest company in the forklift truck segment worldwide. By combining ZF’s products in the premium and high-tech segments with Heli’s cost optimised products we are able to create a systems supplier with a comprehensive product range for hydrodynamic and electrically powered forklift trucks," said Wilhelm Rehm, Member of the Board of Management of ZF and responsible for the Industrial Technology and Commercial Vehicle Technology Divisions.
ZF will deliver its forklift truck products (transmissions and axles) from its Chinese plant in Hangzhou to the joint venture. Heli will also contribute part of its own transmission and axle production.
ZF has 51 percent share ownership in the joint venture. As a result, it can now implement its "best choice" approach both in China and internationally. The company offers customised products in the basic, highline and premium segments.
This joint venture targets Heli as a customer, as the company is currently both a supplier and a customer as well as a manufacturer of complete forklift trucks. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- ZF and Foton Open Joint Transmission Plant in China, Advancing Automation for CV 2019-04-19
- Emission-Free in China: ZF Presents New Electric Central Drive for CVs 2019-04-17
- AI-capable Supercomputer ZF ProAI: Maximum Computing Power and Flexibility 2019-01-14
- ZF to Invest €800 Million in Its Saarbruecken, Germany Plant 2018-12-13
- IAA 2018: ZF Makes Logistics Cleaner and More Autonomous 2018-09-20
- ZF: China Commercial Vehicle Has Huge Market Potential 2018-08-01
- ZF Prepares Electric, Autonomous Truck Takeover 2018-07-23
- ZF Outlines Vision for the Future 2018-07-02
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks 2017-10-12
- ZF Launches First Heavy Duty Electric Park Brake on Ford Motor Company F-150 2017-09-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Visits Foton
- The 3,000,000th DFCV Light Trucks Rolls off Assembly Line
- SHACMAN Welcomes Guests from Columbia
- JAC's Operating Revenue Breaks 50.992 Billion Yuan in 2018
- Foton Aumark S Light Truck and Auman EST-M Medium Truck Enter Australia
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS)
- XCMG Stably Ranks the 6th in 2019 Yellow Table
- Foton Attends Sino-Nigeria Business Conference
- Chairman Wang Min of XCMG visited China Construction Machinery Association
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
- JAC Sold 39,000 Units Vehicles in May
- Iveco Hongyan Recorded a Sales Volume of 5,020 Units in May
- Dongfeng Sold 12,200 Units Commercial Vehicles in May
- China's Trucks Sales Reach 369,300 Units in April
- CNHTC Sold 117,600 Units Vehicles from Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 6,150 Units Heavy-duty Trucks Between Jan. to Apr.
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 12,480 Units Self-dumping Trucks in Q1
- China Produced 428,100 Units Trucks and Sold 457,700 Units in March
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record