Shuailing T6 Pickups Sold 2,855 Units in January, 2018
In January, Shuailing T6 pickups sold 2,855 units, up by 41.55% year on year. Since its debut in 2015, Shuailing T6 pickups have sold over 50,000 units in total. Moreover, the vehicle has made its way to over 40 countries and regions across the world.
In January this year, a new generation diesel powered Shuailing T6 meeting National V Emission Standards officially went into market. Equipped with 2.0T engine, the vehicle boasts a maximum power of 102 KW and a maximum torque of 320 N.m. Thanks to the introduction of 1,800 bar high pressure common rail system made by Delphi, variable area turbocharger (VAT) made by BorgWarner and EGR+DOC+DPF, the vehicle cuts its fuel consumption to the minimum (210g/kWh), delivers powerful performances and achieves high maneuverability.
With two specifications 5,315×1,830×1,815mm and 5,605×1,830×1,815mm available, the new generation diesel powered Shuailing T6 boasts more spacious room. Moreover, its leather seats, sound-proof materials, computers, vehicle Bluetooth, MP5, GPS, electronically controlled air conditioning system all create a much more comfortable working conditions for drivers.
Also worth mentioning is its higher safety standards. Equipped with Bosch ABS+EBD, camera, radar, double air bags, Shuailing T6 has greatly improved its safety standards, ensuring the safety of both drivers and pedestrians. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC Shuailing Continues to Strengthen its Presence in Asia 2018-08-02
- Over 22,000 JAC Shuailing Trucks Sold in Africa 2018-07-27
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- JAC Shuailing New Logistics World Truck Enters Chengdu 2018-07-23
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018 2018-07-12
- JAC Shuailing's Total Sales Volume Reaches 350,000 Units 2018-07-05
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- JAC Gallop Successfully Went Through Tests in South America 2018-06-19
- JAC Pick-up Entered South American Plateau T6 Released Into Bolivia 2018-06-08
- The winners of "Mr. JAC" came to China to accept their prizes 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November