Shuailing T6 Pickups Sold 2,855 Units in January, 2018
In January, Shuailing T6 pickups sold 2,855 units, up by 41.55% year on year. Since its debut in 2015, Shuailing T6 pickups have sold over 50,000 units in total. Moreover, the vehicle has made its way to over 40 countries and regions across the world.
In January this year, a new generation diesel powered Shuailing T6 meeting National V Emission Standards officially went into market. Equipped with 2.0T engine, the vehicle boasts a maximum power of 102 KW and a maximum torque of 320 N.m. Thanks to the introduction of 1,800 bar high pressure common rail system made by Delphi, variable area turbocharger (VAT) made by BorgWarner and EGR+DOC+DPF, the vehicle cuts its fuel consumption to the minimum (210g/kWh), delivers powerful performances and achieves high maneuverability.
With two specifications 5,315×1,830×1,815mm and 5,605×1,830×1,815mm available, the new generation diesel powered Shuailing T6 boasts more spacious room. Moreover, its leather seats, sound-proof materials, computers, vehicle Bluetooth, MP5, GPS, electronically controlled air conditioning system all create a much more comfortable working conditions for drivers.
Also worth mentioning is its higher safety standards. Equipped with Bosch ABS+EBD, camera, radar, double air bags, Shuailing T6 has greatly improved its safety standards, ensuring the safety of both drivers and pedestrians. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- T6 Pick-up has Increased by 150% in the Global Market 2018-02-08
- JAC Qatar Dearler Delivers Seven Units of JAC Heavy Truck 2018-02-07
- China’s Sales Volume of Pick-ups Grew by 18.7% in 2017 2018-02-01
- JAC Targets World-class Light-duty Truck 2018-01-29
- JAC Frison Pick up Bags Auto Award from NAJA 2018-01-26
- JAC Motors Aims to Become Top Three International Auto Brands in Nigeria 2018-01-26
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors 2018-01-16
- JAC Launches V7 Pickup in China 2018-01-12
- Top News of JAC in 2017 2018-01-04
- VW Partners with JAC to Form Light Commercial Vehicles JV 2017-11-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
- China, U.S. Join Forces In EV Race
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
- Set Sail in 2018-XCMC Appears at PHILCONSTRUCT 2018
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
- CES Seems China's Electronics Show as Shenzhen, Dongguan Exhibitors Throng Fair
- Tesla to Beat Its Own Record with an Even Bigger Powerpack Project in Austrilia
- Pickup Truck Market to Heat up in 2018
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017