Yuchai Sold Over 100,000 Units Engines in 2017
Recently, Yuchai made an announcement, showing that the engine maker sold over 100,000 units engines in 2017, successfully surpassing its annual sales target.
In Myanmar, Yuchai exported 2,000 units engines for buses in Yangon.
In November, Yuchai launched a Service Month Program in Philippines, which greatly improved its brand image in the country.
From January 10 to 16 this year, three vehicles equipped with Yuchai YC4G190N-50 engine completed their assembly in Russia, representing a major step forward for the engine maker’s expansion in the country.
- Mayor of Yulin Wei Tao Visits Yuchai 2018-02-08
- Yuchai Receives A Big Order from Saudi Arabia 2018-02-02
- Yuchai Achieves Record Export Sales in 2017 2018-01-24
- Yuchai Unveils 14 China VI Engines 2018-01-17
- Yuchai Power Successfully Listed in the “New Third Board” 2018-01-09
- Yuchai YC20VC High-speed Diesel Engine Ignites 2018-01-08
- Yuchai Secures a Big Order from Saudi Arabia 2018-01-05
- Yuchai New Energy Special Vehicle Production Base Starts Construction 2017-12-29
- Yuchai Group Maintains Sustained Good Momentum in First Three Quarters 2017-12-11
- Remarkable Progress in Truck Engine Transformation Yuchai Truck Engines Set Sail 2017-12-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
- China, U.S. Join Forces In EV Race
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
- Set Sail in 2018-XCMC Appears at PHILCONSTRUCT 2018
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
- CES Seems China's Electronics Show as Shenzhen, Dongguan Exhibitors Throng Fair
- Tesla to Beat Its Own Record with an Even Bigger Powerpack Project in Austrilia
- Pickup Truck Market to Heat up in 2018
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017