Foton PH Recognizes Dealers for 2017 Sales, Achievements
Last January 26, Foton held their annual dealer's appreciation night at the Solaire Resort and Casino. Led by United Asia Automotive Group Inc (UAAGI), the official distributor of Foton vehicles in the country, dealers from all over the country came to the event together with partners from financial institutions, the media and excutives from Foton International Group.
The night served as Foton's way of expressing gratitude as well as recognizing the dealers and their acheivements for 2017. Foton Quezon Avenue was awarded the Overall Champion Dealer of the Year award, the highest recognition given by Foton Philippines.
During his opening remark, Foton Philippines president Rommel Sytin announced that six more dealerships will be opening this year. This would allow them to have 29 dealerships for 2018, further expanding their reach.
“Currently, we have 6 Gratour Sales Outlets and we continuously encourage everyone to put up sales outlets especially to large cities where there is big potential market for this product. We will open 5 more dealerships in the area of Bacoor Cavite, Puerto Princesa Palawan, Bauang La Union, Cebu South and Cainta, Rizal as these are now under construction and expects to operate by 2018,” siad Sytin.
Foton PH gives back to dealers for 2017 sales, achievements
According to Foton Internation Group Executive Vice President Ma Rentao, Southeast Asia is the core area of the brand's overseas business and accounts for 50% of overseas sales. That said, he adds that he will cotninue to provide more support for wners in the country.
In 2017, Foton Philippines was said to have an 18.5-percent growth in the passenger and light-duty truck segments. This then is said to have contributed to an 18-percent growith of the Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines, Inc. (CAMPI) and Truck Manufacturers Association (TMA).
Foton Philippines expect 2018 to have promising outlook and continue with their success from the previous year. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Foton and Italian Piaggio Group Compeletes Final Step in Partnership for LCV 2018-07-20
- New Foton Auman ETX Car Transporter Delivered to Customers 2018-07-18
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand 2018-07-13
- Foton Auman EST Rolls out a New Version for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-07-06
- Foton Aumark Launches After-sales Service Campaign in Iran 2018-07-06
- 100 Foton Light Trucks Delivered to Vietnam J&T Express 2018-07-03
- FOTON Opened Its 25th Philippine Dealership - Talisay Dealership 2018-06-28
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November