Foton PH Recognizes Dealers for 2017 Sales, Achievements
Last January 26, Foton held their annual dealer's appreciation night at the Solaire Resort and Casino. Led by United Asia Automotive Group Inc (UAAGI), the official distributor of Foton vehicles in the country, dealers from all over the country came to the event together with partners from financial institutions, the media and excutives from Foton International Group.
The night served as Foton's way of expressing gratitude as well as recognizing the dealers and their acheivements for 2017. Foton Quezon Avenue was awarded the Overall Champion Dealer of the Year award, the highest recognition given by Foton Philippines.
During his opening remark, Foton Philippines president Rommel Sytin announced that six more dealerships will be opening this year. This would allow them to have 29 dealerships for 2018, further expanding their reach.
“Currently, we have 6 Gratour Sales Outlets and we continuously encourage everyone to put up sales outlets especially to large cities where there is big potential market for this product. We will open 5 more dealerships in the area of Bacoor Cavite, Puerto Princesa Palawan, Bauang La Union, Cebu South and Cainta, Rizal as these are now under construction and expects to operate by 2018,” siad Sytin.
Foton PH gives back to dealers for 2017 sales, achievements
According to Foton Internation Group Executive Vice President Ma Rentao, Southeast Asia is the core area of the brand's overseas business and accounts for 50% of overseas sales. That said, he adds that he will cotninue to provide more support for wners in the country.
In 2017, Foton Philippines was said to have an 18.5-percent growth in the passenger and light-duty truck segments. This then is said to have contributed to an 18-percent growith of the Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines, Inc. (CAMPI) and Truck Manufacturers Association (TMA).
Foton Philippines expect 2018 to have promising outlook and continue with their success from the previous year. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton Philippines Rise with 18.5% Growth in 2017 for Passenger and Light Truck 2018-02-10
- Foton Philippines Launches 2018 Tornado M4.2C Truck with Euro4 Engine 2018-02-10
- New Products Launch Of Foton Motor Kenya Ltd Powering New Maritime Silk Road 2018-02-06
- China’s Sales Volume of Pick-ups Grew by 18.7% in 2017 2018-02-01
- Foton Motor Launched Assembled Trucks in Kenya 2018-01-26
- Foton Tunland, Best Value For Money On Fiji Market 2018-01-25
- Foton Motor Comes back to Kenya with Four Dealers 2018-01-25
- The 3rd China Truck User Survey & Awarding Ceremony Held in Beijing 2018-01-23
- Foton and CAFIC Signing Memorandum of Strategic Cooperation 2017-12-08
- Foton Cummins Welcomes the 1 Millionth Engine at Its 10th Birthday Anniversary 2017-12-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
- China, U.S. Join Forces In EV Race
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
- Set Sail in 2018-XCMC Appears at PHILCONSTRUCT 2018
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
- CES Seems China's Electronics Show as Shenzhen, Dongguan Exhibitors Throng Fair
- Tesla to Beat Its Own Record with an Even Bigger Powerpack Project in Austrilia
- Pickup Truck Market to Heat up in 2018
- Daimler to End the Full Year with Unit Sales in the Magnitude of 465,000 Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017