Foton Philippines Launches 2018 Tornado M4.2C Truck with Euro4 Engine
Foton Philippines continues to upgrade its vehicle lineup to meet with the government’s Euro4 emission standards. Beside giving their passenger vehicle lineup the Blue Energy treatment, Foton also launched the all-new Tornado M4.2C truck which also comes with the Blue Energy powertrain.
Powering the Tornado M4.2C is a 3.8-liter SOHC Cummins ISF turbo-diesel four-cylinder engine. According to the company, it produces 'more than 170 PS' and can generate up to 600 Nm of torque, depending on the application for the Tornado. The engine is then hooked up to a six-speed manual transmission.
Like the updated passenger car lineup, the 3.8-liter mill also benefits from Blue Energy tech. This means the engine comes with upgraded an turbocharger, better exhaust-gas recirculation, updated CRDi, diesel oxidizing catalyst (DOC) and a particle oxidizing catalyst (POC).
It’s not all about its powertrain however as Foton also gave attention inside the cabin. Despite being a workhorse, Foton installed creature comforts such as a four-way adjustable driver’s seat, center armrest with cupholders, multi-info display, air-conditioning and touchscreen infotainment system that supports Bluetooth.
Over to safety, the truck comes with rear parking sensors with reverse camera, a redesigned windshield for improved outside visibility, a full air-brake system with anti-lock function and electronic brake-force distribution, and adjustable headlight levelers.
Pricing for the 2018 Foton Tornado M4.2C truck starts at Php 1,190,000 for the cab & chassis variant. Other body styles such as the dropside and F-van will also be available. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton Forland Held its 2018 Mid-term Business Conference in Harbin 2018-08-15
- Foton Motor Launched Auman EST A in Malaysia 2018-08-13
- Foton and Italian Piaggio Group Compeletes Final Step in Partnership for LCV 2018-07-20
- New Foton Auman ETX Car Transporter Delivered to Customers 2018-07-18
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand 2018-07-13
- Foton Auman EST Rolls out a New Version for Transporting Dangerous Chemicals 2018-07-06
- Foton Aumark Launches After-sales Service Campaign in Iran 2018-07-06
- 100 Foton Light Trucks Delivered to Vietnam J&T Express 2018-07-03
- FOTON Opened Its 25th Philippine Dealership - Talisay Dealership 2018-06-28
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November