Foton Philippines Launches 2018 Tornado M4.2C Truck with Euro4 Engine
Foton Philippines continues to upgrade its vehicle lineup to meet with the government’s Euro4 emission standards. Beside giving their passenger vehicle lineup the Blue Energy treatment, Foton also launched the all-new Tornado M4.2C truck which also comes with the Blue Energy powertrain.
Powering the Tornado M4.2C is a 3.8-liter SOHC Cummins ISF turbo-diesel four-cylinder engine. According to the company, it produces 'more than 170 PS' and can generate up to 600 Nm of torque, depending on the application for the Tornado. The engine is then hooked up to a six-speed manual transmission.
Like the updated passenger car lineup, the 3.8-liter mill also benefits from Blue Energy tech. This means the engine comes with upgraded an turbocharger, better exhaust-gas recirculation, updated CRDi, diesel oxidizing catalyst (DOC) and a particle oxidizing catalyst (POC).
It’s not all about its powertrain however as Foton also gave attention inside the cabin. Despite being a workhorse, Foton installed creature comforts such as a four-way adjustable driver’s seat, center armrest with cupholders, multi-info display, air-conditioning and touchscreen infotainment system that supports Bluetooth.
Over to safety, the truck comes with rear parking sensors with reverse camera, a redesigned windshield for improved outside visibility, a full air-brake system with anti-lock function and electronic brake-force distribution, and adjustable headlight levelers.
Pricing for the 2018 Foton Tornado M4.2C truck starts at Php 1,190,000 for the cab & chassis variant. Other body styles such as the dropside and F-van will also be available. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Foton Philippines Rise with 18.5% Growth in 2017 for Passenger and Light Truck 2018-02-10
- Foton PH Recognizes Dealers for 2017 Sales, Achievements 2018-02-10
- New Products Launch Of Foton Motor Kenya Ltd Powering New Maritime Silk Road 2018-02-06
- China’s Sales Volume of Pick-ups Grew by 18.7% in 2017 2018-02-01
- Foton Motor Launched Assembled Trucks in Kenya 2018-01-26
- Foton Tunland, Best Value For Money On Fiji Market 2018-01-25
- Foton Motor Comes back to Kenya with Four Dealers 2018-01-25
- The 3rd China Truck User Survey & Awarding Ceremony Held in Beijing 2018-01-23
- Foton and CAFIC Signing Memorandum of Strategic Cooperation 2017-12-08
- Foton Cummins Welcomes the 1 Millionth Engine at Its 10th Birthday Anniversary 2017-12-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Warren Buffett Says These 4 CEOs Are Among the Best
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
- China, U.S. Join Forces In EV Race
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
- Set Sail in 2018-XCMC Appears at PHILCONSTRUCT 2018
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
- CES Seems China's Electronics Show as Shenzhen, Dongguan Exhibitors Throng Fair
- Tesla to Beat Its Own Record with an Even Bigger Powerpack Project in Austrilia
- Pickup Truck Market to Heat up in 2018
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017