Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
On the morning of 31st, Jan, the chairman of CNHTC Bozhi Wang had a meeting with the Party Secretary of Bank of Communications. They reviewed the history of cooperation and exchanged views on further strengthening cooperation.
Wang Boyi introduced to Yu Qichun and his delegation on the enterprise development and production and operation of CNHTC. He said that in recent years, CNHTC has continuously explored in new energy sources and intelligent areas by accelerating the conversion of old and new kinetic energy. The level of manufacturing equipment and technology have further improved. And the segments have maintained a momentum of rapid growth. In terms of internationalization, relying on the background of the Hong Kong-based red-chips listing and the experiences of numerous international joint ventures, the Company has accumulated the advantages and strength for greater development. At present, CNHTC has maintained the first place in the domestic heavy truck export industry for 13 years.
Yu Qichun Said that in recent years, the development of CHNTC is for all to see. The Bank of Communications will also try to build the funds management platform for the enterprise to make the comprehensive service level walk in the forefront of the industry. He is full of confidence for the future cooperation of both sides. And he looking forward to the new breakthrough in the business scope and depth of cooperation.
Liu Ankui, member of the Party Committee of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch, Wan Chunling, chief accountant of CNHTC, and heads of relevant departments of both units attended the forum. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- China's Top Truck Maker Continues to Lead Exports 2018-01-24
- Sinotruk Officially Releases its Hydrogen Powered Light Truck 2018-01-17
- Sinotruck Pakistan Training Center Begins Trial Operation in Lahore 2017-12-04
- CNHTC Participated in Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Fair 2017-10-23
- 24 SINOTRUK T5G Trucks Delivered to CNPC 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- Sinotruck to Export 100 C7H Tractors to Africa 2017-07-10
- HAOHAN 4×2 Tractor with Four Rear Air Suspensions Rolls off Production Line 2017-07-04
- Sinotruck Exports 500 Trucks to Ethiopia 2017-06-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
- Warren Buffett Says These 4 CEOs Are Among the Best
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
- China, U.S. Join Forces In EV Race
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
- Set Sail in 2018-XCMC Appears at PHILCONSTRUCT 2018
- Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli Inspected JAC Motors
- CES Seems China's Electronics Show as Shenzhen, Dongguan Exhibitors Throng Fair
- Tesla to Beat Its Own Record with an Even Bigger Powerpack Project in Austrilia
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017