Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
On the morning of 31st, Jan, the chairman of CNHTC Bozhi Wang had a meeting with the Party Secretary of Bank of Communications. They reviewed the history of cooperation and exchanged views on further strengthening cooperation.
Wang Boyi introduced to Yu Qichun and his delegation on the enterprise development and production and operation of CNHTC. He said that in recent years, CNHTC has continuously explored in new energy sources and intelligent areas by accelerating the conversion of old and new kinetic energy. The level of manufacturing equipment and technology have further improved. And the segments have maintained a momentum of rapid growth. In terms of internationalization, relying on the background of the Hong Kong-based red-chips listing and the experiences of numerous international joint ventures, the Company has accumulated the advantages and strength for greater development. At present, CNHTC has maintained the first place in the domestic heavy truck export industry for 13 years.
Yu Qichun Said that in recent years, the development of CHNTC is for all to see. The Bank of Communications will also try to build the funds management platform for the enterprise to make the comprehensive service level walk in the forefront of the industry. He is full of confidence for the future cooperation of both sides. And he looking forward to the new breakthrough in the business scope and depth of cooperation.
Liu Ankui, member of the Party Committee of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch, Wan Chunling, chief accountant of CNHTC, and heads of relevant departments of both units attended the forum. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CNHTC Compression Type Garbage Trucks Delivered for Service at SCO Summit 2018-06-06
- CNHTC, Dongfeng and JAC Seizes Opportunities Brought By Belt and Road Initiative 2018-03-15
- China's Top Truck Maker Continues to Lead Exports 2018-01-24
- Sinotruk Officially Releases its Hydrogen Powered Light Truck 2018-01-17
- Sinotruck Pakistan Training Center Begins Trial Operation in Lahore 2017-12-04
- CNHTC Participated in Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Fair 2017-10-23
- 24 SINOTRUK T5G Trucks Delivered to CNPC 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- Sinotruck to Export 100 C7H Tractors to Africa 2017-07-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November