SAIC Hongyan Saw Its Sales Jump by 118% in Jan. & Feb.
From January to February this year, SAIC Hongyan sold 8,333 units vehicles, up by 118% year on year. With its market share reaching 4.68%, the company ranks the seventh place in the industry. For the past fourteen consecutive months, SAIC Hongyan has maintained the fastest growing momentum among all players in the industry.
According to the company, its explosive growth can be firstly attributed to the equity structural reform. After the reform, SAIC has become the controlling shareholder of Hongyan. Thus, Hongyan has greatly sped up its decision-making process and reacted more quickly to the market changes. Another factor contributing to the sharp increase in its sales is the introduction of more innovative and intelligent technologies.
Currently, Hongyan’s sedan-car transportation vehicle with center axle, goods transport vehicle with center axle, driving truck boasting the largest horsepower, and its internet-connected truck enjoy rising popularity among customers. Also worth mentioning is its firefighting truck with four doors, which is readily competitive on the global market but has cut its price in half.
As early as 2016, SAIC Hongyan officially launched its corporate reform, shifting its focus to trucks. Soon, it rolled out C500 series trucks (cargo transport trucks, self-dumping trucks and driving trucks). Its driving trucks can be subdivided into Jieshi and Jieka, both of which have optimized structures. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July 2018-08-09
- SAIC Yuejin Launches First Internet-connected New Energy Light-duty Trucks 2018-07-12
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers GENPAW Trucks to Customers in Wuhan and Changsha 2018-07-03
- SAIC Motor Yuejin Internet-connected New Energy Light Truck Makes its Debut 2018-06-29
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks to Be Shipped to Congo for Operation 2018-06-26
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May 2018-06-19
- SAIC Hongyan Showcased Its Products at Vietnam 2018 Auto Expo 2018-06-12
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Exhibits at Auto Expo Changzhi 2018-06-05
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Volume Exceeded 7,000 Units in May 2018-06-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November