SAIC Hongyan Saw Its Sales Jump by 118% in Jan. & Feb.
From January to February this year, SAIC Hongyan sold 8,333 units vehicles, up by 118% year on year. With its market share reaching 4.68%, the company ranks the seventh place in the industry. For the past fourteen consecutive months, SAIC Hongyan has maintained the fastest growing momentum among all players in the industry.
According to the company, its explosive growth can be firstly attributed to the equity structural reform. After the reform, SAIC has become the controlling shareholder of Hongyan. Thus, Hongyan has greatly sped up its decision-making process and reacted more quickly to the market changes. Another factor contributing to the sharp increase in its sales is the introduction of more innovative and intelligent technologies.
Currently, Hongyan’s sedan-car transportation vehicle with center axle, goods transport vehicle with center axle, driving truck boasting the largest horsepower, and its internet-connected truck enjoy rising popularity among customers. Also worth mentioning is its firefighting truck with four doors, which is readily competitive on the global market but has cut its price in half.
As early as 2016, SAIC Hongyan officially launched its corporate reform, shifting its focus to trucks. Soon, it rolled out C500 series trucks (cargo transport trucks, self-dumping trucks and driving trucks). Its driving trucks can be subdivided into Jieshi and Jieka, both of which have optimized structures. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers GENPAW to its Customers in Nanjing 2018-03-05
- SAIC Maxus 200 Units V80 Arrive in Fiji for Operation 2018-02-27
- 200 Units SAIC Maxus EV80 Arrived in Germany for Operation 2018-01-22
- SAIC Hongyan Rolls Out its First Telmatics Truck 2017-12-22
- SAIC Hongyan to Launch China's First Telematics Truck 2017-12-06
- SAIC Yuejin Attends 2017 Myanmar Commercial Vehicle & Spare Parts Exhibition 2017-11-24
- 2017’s 40,000th Vehicle Went off Production Line in SAIC Hongyan 2017-11-21
- SAIC Maxus Electric Van EV80 to Arrive in Germany 2017-11-14
- SAIC Maxus EV80 Electric Van Launches In Europe 2017-11-01
- SAIC YUEJIN to Attend 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Kenyan Haulage Firms Prefering to Choose Chinese Brand Trucks
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles
- India Commercial Vehicle OEMs See Robust Growth in February
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
- Warren Buffett Says These 4 CEOs Are Among the Best
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
- China, U.S. Join Forces In EV Race
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017