Jiefang Secures an Order of 2,000 Units Car Carrier Trailers
On February 28, FAW Jiefang Sales Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Jiefang) officially signed an agreement with Qingdao Rongxing Logistic Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Rongxing) According to it, Jiefang will provide 2,000 units car carrier trailers with center axles to the Rongxing. In addition, the two parties will deepen their cooperation in a number of areas, such as truck development, truck management, truck purchases and after-sales services.
According to Jiefang, the first batch of 500 units car carrier trailers will go off the production line and be delivered to their customer this month. To ensure the smooth operation of these vehicles, the truck maker will send a special team to Qingdao to provide training courses for the truck drivers and maintenance workers.
With the implementation of GB1589-2016, those trucks generating much noise and a large amount of pollutants will be banned on the road from July 1st this year. As the leading player in the truck manufacturing industry, Jiefang is fully committed to bringing more environmentally friendly trucks on the road to help government build a greener living environment for people.
In 2016 and 2017, Jiefang successfully rolled out J6L 6×2 and J6L 4×2 car carrier tailer. Equipped with 320ps Dachai CA6DK engine, both vehicles are set to help their operators cut maintenance costs significantly. Their suspensions adopt four airbags, which help lower the height of their chassis and make their driving safer and smoother.
Currently, Jiefang boasts 28 different models of car carrier trailers, providing its customers more choices than any other players in the industry. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles 2018-03-09
- FAW SA Enjoyed a Record Year Despite Touch Conditions 2018-03-08
- FAW Jiefang Sees Booming Exports 2018-02-06
- FAW Jiefang J6P with Solid SSCR Unveils in Shanghai 2018-01-30
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Got a Single-day Order of 2360 Units in Gaoan 2017-12-27
- Jiefang Wants to Make Waves in New Energy Vehicle Industry 2017-12-18
- FAW, Dongfeng and Changan Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2017-12-12
- Baidu Partners with FAW to Launch Driver Fatigue Monitor System in 2018 2017-12-07
- FAW Jiefang Launches Its ‘All-weather’ J6 Heavy-duty Truck across China 2017-12-04
- Qingdao Jiefang 500 Horsepower JH6 Attends Jinan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2017-11-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Kenyan Haulage Firms Prefering to Choose Chinese Brand Trucks
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles
- India Commercial Vehicle OEMs See Robust Growth in February
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
- Warren Buffett Says These 4 CEOs Are Among the Best
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
- China, U.S. Join Forces In EV Race
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017