Jiefang Secures an Order of 2,000 Units Car Carrier Trailers
On February 28, FAW Jiefang Sales Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Jiefang) officially signed an agreement with Qingdao Rongxing Logistic Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Rongxing) According to it, Jiefang will provide 2,000 units car carrier trailers with center axles to the Rongxing. In addition, the two parties will deepen their cooperation in a number of areas, such as truck development, truck management, truck purchases and after-sales services.
According to Jiefang, the first batch of 500 units car carrier trailers will go off the production line and be delivered to their customer this month. To ensure the smooth operation of these vehicles, the truck maker will send a special team to Qingdao to provide training courses for the truck drivers and maintenance workers.
With the implementation of GB1589-2016, those trucks generating much noise and a large amount of pollutants will be banned on the road from July 1st this year. As the leading player in the truck manufacturing industry, Jiefang is fully committed to bringing more environmentally friendly trucks on the road to help government build a greener living environment for people.
In 2016 and 2017, Jiefang successfully rolled out J6L 6×2 and J6L 4×2 car carrier tailer. Equipped with 320ps Dachai CA6DK engine, both vehicles are set to help their operators cut maintenance costs significantly. Their suspensions adopt four airbags, which help lower the height of their chassis and make their driving safer and smoother.
Currently, Jiefang boasts 28 different models of car carrier trailers, providing its customers more choices than any other players in the industry. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018 2018-08-03
- FAW Jiefang J6P Dumping Trucks Set Splashes in Chongqing 2018-08-02
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
- Chinatrucks.com Finds FAW Jiefang Parts for Customer from Trinidad and Tobago 2018-07-19
- Jiefang Trucks Make a High-profile Appearance at SCO Qingdao Summit 2018-07-13
- FAW Jiefang Sold 169,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2018 2018-07-10
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June 2018-07-05
- FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion 2018-06-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November