XCMG Successfully Rolls Out EDA111 Electric Vehicle
Recently, Xuzhou Construction Machinery Group Co., Ltd. (XCMG) successfully developed EDA111 electric vehicle with electricity driving rear axle.
As XCMG’s new generation electric vehicle, EDA111 has improved its power efficiency by 10%. Equipped with integrated battery module and electric control unit, it has successfully lost weight by 259 kg. With a more compact body structure, the vehicle also boasts a host of advanced technologies, including a self-diagnostic control system, micro-control unit (MCU), secondary power management, output circuit self-diagnostic & protection system.
According to the company, the vehicle which represents a new height for new energy vehicle industry, is chiefly targeted at urban sanitation market.
The successful development of EDA111 marks a new milestone for XCMG in its expansion in the new energy vehicle industry. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- XCMG Secures Orders of V5 Firefighting Vehicles Worth 60 Million RMB 2018-03-05
- XCMG Brazil’s Equipment into South American Mainstream Market 2018-02-26
- Chinese New Year Celebration Party of XCMG Import and Export Corporation 2018-02-08
- XCMG: From the Verge of Bankruptcy to be the Seventh Biggest Manufacturer 2018-02-05
- "Internet +" Boosts innovation, XCMG Establishes Ecommerce Company 2018-01-31
- TOP 10 News of XCMG in 2017 2018-01-04
- XCMG Offers a “One Week CEO” Apprenticeship to Young Adults Worldwide 2017-12-29
- XCMG Dumpers and Excavators Exported to Myanmar in Quantity 2017-12-25
- XCMG Holds 2nd Enlarged Conference of Overseas Market Strategy Advisory Committe 2017-12-18
- President Xi Inspects XCMG 2017-12-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Kenyan Haulage Firms Prefering to Choose Chinese Brand Trucks
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles
- India Commercial Vehicle OEMs See Robust Growth in February
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
- Warren Buffett Says These 4 CEOs Are Among the Best
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
- China, U.S. Join Forces In EV Race
- EV Revolution in China 's Delivery & Freight Vehicles Coming
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017