CNHTC, Dongfeng and JAC Seizes Opportunities Brought By Belt and Road Initiative
Since China’s Belt and Road Initiative officially launched a few years ago, several players in the commercial vehicle industry, including CNHTC, Dongfeng and JAC, has been making steady progress in their overseas expansion.
What did they do exactly? Let’s take a closer look.
In November, 2017, CNHTC’s second KD assembly line in Ethiopia officially started operation. Having become well recognized by the local customers, CNHTC has established a formidable presence in the country. Currently, it is maintaining a fast growing momentum in the country and other nations in East Africa.
Actually, in a number of countries in Southeast Asia, South Asia, Central Asia and Africa, CNHTC has already established its own production base to make localized products to suit the special needs of its customers. What’s more, by making heavy investments, exporting its state-of-art technologies, the company has also greatly increased its export volume and created a win-win situation in which all parties have been reaping enormous benefits.
In 2012, Dongfeng officially launched its overseas expansion. In October, 2017, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dongfeng Automobile Group, sponsored Volvo Ocean Race 2017-18. Throughout all these years, it has established an enviable presence in a number of countries across the world, laying a solid foundation for its globalization.
In January, 2015, Dongfeng and Volvo jointly set up Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd., which was created to take full advantage of the two companies’ global marketing network and production facilities. In 2017, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. sold 25,000 units vehicles in the overseas markets, up by 22.2% year on year.
Last month, it held a press conference in Guangzhou, announcing its overseas expansion plans. Also at the conference, it put its latest four fist products on display, namely Dongfeng KC 6X4 truck, Dongfeng KC flagship 6X4 truck, Dongfeng KC 4X2 cargo truck, and Dongfeng KC construction waste transport vehicle.
As one of the leading players in China’s commercial vehicle industry, JAC has been growing steadily and constantly in the international market. Along with its rising status, JAC is gradually pushing China’s commercial vehicle industry to a new historical height.
According to JAC, it set up its first light truck production base in 2005. So far, the combined exports of its light trucks have reached nearly 200,000 units, ranking the first place among all other light truck brands in China.
In 2017 alone, JAC exported over 13,000 units light trucks abroad, maintaining its top position in the light truck export market among all other players. Having successfully made its way in over 130 countries and regions across the globe, it is now playing a predominant role in many countries, successfully beating several internationally famed brands from Europe and Japan. In addition, JAC Light Truck Production Base can now be found in a number of countries, including Vietnam, Pakistan, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Russia, Iran, Mexico, etc. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- CNHTC Compression Type Garbage Trucks Delivered for Service at SCO Summit 2018-06-06
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC 2018-02-27
- China's Top Truck Maker Continues to Lead Exports 2018-01-24
- Sinotruk Officially Releases its Hydrogen Powered Light Truck 2018-01-17
- Sinotruck Pakistan Training Center Begins Trial Operation in Lahore 2017-12-04
- CNHTC Participated in Bolivia, Santa Cruz International Fair 2017-10-23
- 24 SINOTRUK T5G Trucks Delivered to CNPC 2017-08-10
- JAC Made Its Name in Fiji market 2017-08-08
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- Sinotruck to Export 100 C7H Tractors to Africa 2017-07-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November