FAW Jiefang Delivered 100 Units Trucks to Rwanda
Recently, FAW Jiefang delivered a total of 100 units trucks to Rwanda, marking a new milestone for the company’s business expansion in Africa.
Since 2017, FAW Jiefang has started exploring the market in Rwanda. Thanks to its solid reputation already earned in other countries in East Africa, it soon signed a memorandum for cooperation with KESI, the leading logistic service provider in Rwanda.
In later 2017, Mr. Bafakulera Robert, president of KESI, was invited to visit China. After taking a closer look at the production headquarters of FAW Jiefang, KESI placed an order of 50 units trucks.
To ensure the smooth operation of all its vehicles, FAW Jiefang later sent a team of technicians to KESI to provide comprehensive training courses for the operation and management of its vehicles. After the delivery of the first batch of 50 units trucks, KESI soon placed another order of 50 units trucks on FAW Jiefang. The company also expressed its strong willingness for further cooperation.
Founded in 1953 and headquartered in China's northeast Jilin Province, the state-owned FAW Group is known as "the cradle of China's auto industry."
Since the first Jiefang truck was rolled off the production line in 1956, the brand has sold more than 6.6 million vehicles and has expanded its presence to 80 countries and regions.
In 2017, FAW Jiefang sold a record 297,000 trucks, including 265,000 medium- and heavy-duty vehicles, holding the biggest market share in China at 19.7 percent. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018 2018-08-03
- FAW Jiefang J6P Dumping Trucks Set Splashes in Chongqing 2018-08-02
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
- Chinatrucks.com Finds FAW Jiefang Parts for Customer from Trinidad and Tobago 2018-07-19
- Jiefang Trucks Make a High-profile Appearance at SCO Qingdao Summit 2018-07-13
- FAW Jiefang Sold 169,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2018 2018-07-10
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June 2018-07-05
- FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion 2018-06-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November