Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Aditya Birla Group
On April 4, 2018, Linglong Tire signed strategic cooperation agreement with Indian Aditya Birla Group in Thailand, Dr. Santrupt Misra, CEO of Aditya Birla Group’s carbon black business, Mr. Sood, president of Birla Carbon in Thailand, Amit Sain, vice president of sales, and Mr. Wang Feng, chairman and president of Linglong Tire, attended the signing ceremony. The strategic cooperation between the two sides could not only achieve mutual benefit, but also means that Linglong’s internationalization in cooperation has stepped into a new level.
Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500 and Birla Carbon is one of the largest manufacturer and supplier of high quality Carbon Black additives globally. Through this cooperation, Aditya Birla Group will become the carbon black supplier of Linglong Tire, which can comprehensively improve the quality of Linglong’s products.
Over the years, Linglong has been adhering to the principle of proving the products with the highest quality for the society, and implements strict quality management standard in various aspects of research, design, equipment and manufacturing, building a complete quality management system to improve the quality of the product continuously. Meanwhile, in the fields of purchasing and management, Linglong establishes the cooperative relations with global famous suppliers to provide high quality products for its customers.
The cooperation with the Aditya Birla Group represents another important step of Linglong in material quality control and quality management. In the future, Linglong Tire will improve its global standards of product quality and service through continuous input in research. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Linglong Signed Business Expansion and Investment Collaboration with KASIKORNBAN 2018-06-28
- Brand Value of Linglong Reached a New High with 37.808 Billion RMB 2018-06-22
- Linglong Appears on Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 2018-06-15
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
- Latest Linglong Green-Max tyres Launched at Automechanika Dubai 2018 2018-05-04
- Linglong Tire Signed Partnership Agreement with Juventus in Italy 2018-04-24
- Linglong On Tyrexpo Africa 2018 2018-04-12
- Linglong to Build Fourth China Plant in Hubei Province in May 2018-04-12
- Five Linglong Brand Stores Opened in Brazil 2018-04-10
- Linglong Tire among Top Three of Chinese Tire Enterprises 2018-04-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July