Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Aditya Birla Group
On April 4, 2018, Linglong Tire signed strategic cooperation agreement with Indian Aditya Birla Group in Thailand, Dr. Santrupt Misra, CEO of Aditya Birla Group’s carbon black business, Mr. Sood, president of Birla Carbon in Thailand, Amit Sain, vice president of sales, and Mr. Wang Feng, chairman and president of Linglong Tire, attended the signing ceremony. The strategic cooperation between the two sides could not only achieve mutual benefit, but also means that Linglong’s internationalization in cooperation has stepped into a new level.
Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500 and Birla Carbon is one of the largest manufacturer and supplier of high quality Carbon Black additives globally. Through this cooperation, Aditya Birla Group will become the carbon black supplier of Linglong Tire, which can comprehensively improve the quality of Linglong’s products.
Over the years, Linglong has been adhering to the principle of proving the products with the highest quality for the society, and implements strict quality management standard in various aspects of research, design, equipment and manufacturing, building a complete quality management system to improve the quality of the product continuously. Meanwhile, in the fields of purchasing and management, Linglong establishes the cooperative relations with global famous suppliers to provide high quality products for its customers.
The cooperation with the Aditya Birla Group represents another important step of Linglong in material quality control and quality management. In the future, Linglong Tire will improve its global standards of product quality and service through continuous input in research. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Linglong Tire among Top Three of Chinese Tire Enterprises 2018-04-04
- China's Linglong to Provide Technology Support for Iran Tire Plant Project 2018-03-30
- Linglong Tire 2018 Annual Meeting of Technical Staff Was Held Successfully 2018-03-19
- Linglong Tire Sponsored Rio de Janeiro CARIOCA Championship 2018-02-26
- Linglong Tire Becomes Juventus Official Partner 2018-02-02
- Linglong Won Petroleum and Chemical Industry News Propaganda Advanced Unit 2018-01-22
- Linglong Focused On Dandelion Rubber Development 2017-12-27
- The First Domestic ATLAS Brand Shop Was Officially Opened 2017-12-19
- Witness Linglong on SEMA Show 2017 2017-11-24
- 2017 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Successfully Held 2017-10-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
- Chinese Branded Trucks are Favored by Kenyan Haulage Firms
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles
- India Commercial Vehicle OEMs See Robust Growth in February
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
- Warren Buffett Says These 4 CEOs Are Among the Best
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017