New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine
MTU Yuchai Power, a joint venture between Rolls-Royce Power Systems and Chinese diesel engine manufacturer Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company, has unveiled its first engine.
Yan Ping, chairman of Guangxi Yuchai Machinery, and Andreas Schell, president of the Rolls-Royce Power Systems, launched the first MTU Series 4000 engine, which has been manufactured in Yulin in southern China.
The joint venture received all regulatory approvals last year, and since then, Rolls-Royce said “preparations for the start of production have been in full swing”.
“Modifications to an existing production building in Yulin have been completed, production facilities installed and logistics and quality processes agreed on.
“Members of the workforce from Yuchai with the required experience have completed training in MTU engine production in Friedrichshafen that will enable them to fulfil their future responsibilities. In future, they will manufacture MTU engines in Yulin in accordance with the same quality standards that apply in Germany and the US.”
Andreas Schell added: “With the MTU Series 4000 engine, we have precisely the kind of product the market in China requires.”
“The constant increase in the demand for energy in China and the neighbouring countries, in addition to the strong demand for energy resources, have created a market for power generation facilities and for the oil and gas industry.
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges 2018-05-04
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
- Yuchai Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement with GDA 2018-02-26
- Yuchai Sold Over 100,000 Units Engines in 2017 2018-02-10
- Mayor of Yulin Wei Tao Visits Yuchai 2018-02-08
- Yuchai Receives A Big Order from Saudi Arabia 2018-02-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July