New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine
MTU Yuchai Power, a joint venture between Rolls-Royce Power Systems and Chinese diesel engine manufacturer Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company, has unveiled its first engine.
Yan Ping, chairman of Guangxi Yuchai Machinery, and Andreas Schell, president of the Rolls-Royce Power Systems, launched the first MTU Series 4000 engine, which has been manufactured in Yulin in southern China.
The joint venture received all regulatory approvals last year, and since then, Rolls-Royce said “preparations for the start of production have been in full swing”.
“Modifications to an existing production building in Yulin have been completed, production facilities installed and logistics and quality processes agreed on.
“Members of the workforce from Yuchai with the required experience have completed training in MTU engine production in Friedrichshafen that will enable them to fulfil their future responsibilities. In future, they will manufacture MTU engines in Yulin in accordance with the same quality standards that apply in Germany and the US.”
Andreas Schell added: “With the MTU Series 4000 engine, we have precisely the kind of product the market in China requires.”
“The constant increase in the demand for energy in China and the neighbouring countries, in addition to the strong demand for energy resources, have created a market for power generation facilities and for the oil and gas industry.
- Yuchai Set up New Production Base to Produce Electric Commercial Vehicles 2018-08-06
- Yuchai’s Performance on Overseas Market 2018-07-20
- Yuchai Boasts 400,000 Units Engines in Operation Abroad 2018-07-16
- Yuchai’s Constantly-growing Brand Value Exceeds RMB 40 Billion 2018-06-27
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Yuchai Commits to Develop Both Clean Energy and Traditional Energy Eninges 2018-05-04
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
- Yuchai Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement with GDA 2018-02-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November