New Joint Venture MTU Yuchai Power Unveils First Engine
MTU Yuchai Power, a joint venture between Rolls-Royce Power Systems and Chinese diesel engine manufacturer Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company, has unveiled its first engine.
Yan Ping, chairman of Guangxi Yuchai Machinery, and Andreas Schell, president of the Rolls-Royce Power Systems, launched the first MTU Series 4000 engine, which has been manufactured in Yulin in southern China.
The joint venture received all regulatory approvals last year, and since then, Rolls-Royce said “preparations for the start of production have been in full swing”.
“Modifications to an existing production building in Yulin have been completed, production facilities installed and logistics and quality processes agreed on.
“Members of the workforce from Yuchai with the required experience have completed training in MTU engine production in Friedrichshafen that will enable them to fulfil their future responsibilities. In future, they will manufacture MTU engines in Yulin in accordance with the same quality standards that apply in Germany and the US.”
Andreas Schell added: “With the MTU Series 4000 engine, we have precisely the kind of product the market in China requires.”
“The constant increase in the demand for energy in China and the neighbouring countries, in addition to the strong demand for energy resources, have created a market for power generation facilities and for the oil and gas industry.
- Chairman of Yuchai Visited Its Strategic Partners 2018-04-11
- Yuchai and Germany-based UST Jointly Set up Guangxi UST Sensor Technology Co. 2018-03-23
- Traditional Manufacturers’ Transformation Plans Laid Out for New Energy 2018-02-27
- Yuchai Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement with GDA 2018-02-26
- Yuchai Sold Over 100,000 Units Engines in 2017 2018-02-10
- Mayor of Yulin Wei Tao Visits Yuchai 2018-02-08
- Yuchai Receives A Big Order from Saudi Arabia 2018-02-02
- Yuchai Achieves Record Export Sales in 2017 2018-01-24
- Yuchai Unveils 14 China VI Engines 2018-01-17
- Yuchai Power Successfully Listed in the “New Third Board” 2018-01-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
- Chinese Branded Trucks are Favored by Kenyan Haulage Firms
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles
- India Commercial Vehicle OEMs See Robust Growth in February
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
- Warren Buffett Says These 4 CEOs Are Among the Best
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017