Linglong On Tyrexpo Africa 2018
The three-day Tyrexpo Africa 2018 officially kicked off on April 10. As the only professional tire exhibition in Africa, Tyrexpo Africa enjoys a high influence in this region, attracting a large number of tire exhibitors and professional audience.
As a well-known tire enterprise in China, Linglong Tire appears on Tyrexpo Africa 2018 with its GREEN-Max series tires, CROSSWIND A/T and LFL185 etc, which are quite popular in South Africa. This is the first that Linglong Tire appears on this exhibition, however, there are endless visitors and audience on Linglong’s booth.
The South African automobile industry ranks in the forefront of the world, the car ownership of this region is over 8 million. It is the best starting point for Chinese tire enterprises to develop the African market. The Linglong’s apperarance in Tyrexpo Africa demonstrates it attaching great importance on South African markets.
- Linglong to Build Fourth China Plant in Hubei Province in May 2018-04-12
- Five Linglong Brand Stores Opened in Brazil 2018-04-10
- Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Aditya Birla Group 2018-04-09
- Linglong Tire among Top Three of Chinese Tire Enterprises 2018-04-04
- China's Linglong to Provide Technology Support for Iran Tire Plant Project 2018-03-30
- Linglong Tire 2018 Annual Meeting of Technical Staff Was Held Successfully 2018-03-19
- Linglong Tire Sponsored Rio de Janeiro CARIOCA Championship 2018-02-26
- Linglong Tire Becomes Juventus Official Partner 2018-02-02
- Linglong Won Petroleum and Chemical Industry News Propaganda Advanced Unit 2018-01-22
- Linglong Focused On Dandelion Rubber Development 2017-12-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
- Chinese Branded Trucks are Favored by Kenyan Haulage Firms
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles
- India Commercial Vehicle OEMs See Robust Growth in February
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
- Warren Buffett Says These 4 CEOs Are Among the Best
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017