Jiefang Self-driving Trucks Set to Make Huge Splashes
In recent years, developing smart vehicles with self-driving technologies has become the unstoppable trend in the global auto industry. As driver-less vehicles will not only free many people from the tedious and repetitive work, but also greatly reduce the risks of road accidents, they have a promising future.
In April, 2017, FAW Jiefang successfully completed a testing program for its own driver-less commercial vehicles. In October, its L3 smart truck accomplished a road test on expressway, becoming the first smart commercial vehicle in China to make such an impressive achievement.
Sources have confirmed that Jiefang has already developed its seventh generation heavy-duty trucks and L4 smart trucks. It has been revealed that the new driverless truck L4 developed by Jiefang does not even have a driver’s cockpit.
According to some technician from Jiefang, L3 and L4 are both driver-less vehicles. The biggest difference is that L4 is more adaptable on various road conditions while L3 is only able to drive on such specified environment as expressway.
While developing driver-less vehicles, FAW Jiefang is actively involved in developing new energy vehicles. By improving the vehicles’ intelligence level and their environmental friendliness, the auto maker aims to further promote the sound and sustainable development of the vehicle industry. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion 2018-06-28
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- FAW Jiefang J6 Honor Edition Boosts Upgrade to Logistics Delivery 2018-06-04
- FAW Jiefang Becomes South Africa’s Second Biggest Truck Exporter 2018-05-21
- Jiefang J7 truck Enters Full Production Phase 2018-04-20
- China FAW Q1 Exports Hit 3-year High 2018-04-12
- FAW to Roll off the 3000th Locally Built Truck in South Africa 2018-03-29
- FAW Jiefang Delivered 100 Units Trucks to Rwanda 2018-03-29
- FAW Jiefang Partners with PlusAI to Launch Unmanned Commercial Vehicles 2018-03-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July