Jiefang Self-driving Trucks Set to Make Huge Splashes
In recent years, developing smart vehicles with self-driving technologies has become the unstoppable trend in the global auto industry. As driver-less vehicles will not only free many people from the tedious and repetitive work, but also greatly reduce the risks of road accidents, they have a promising future.
In April, 2017, FAW Jiefang successfully completed a testing program for its own driver-less commercial vehicles. In October, its L3 smart truck accomplished a road test on expressway, becoming the first smart commercial vehicle in China to make such an impressive achievement.
Sources have confirmed that Jiefang has already developed its seventh generation heavy-duty trucks and L4 smart trucks. It has been revealed that the new driverless truck L4 developed by Jiefang does not even have a driver’s cockpit.
According to some technician from Jiefang, L3 and L4 are both driver-less vehicles. The biggest difference is that L4 is more adaptable on various road conditions while L3 is only able to drive on such specified environment as expressway.
While developing driver-less vehicles, FAW Jiefang is actively involved in developing new energy vehicles. By improving the vehicles’ intelligence level and their environmental friendliness, the auto maker aims to further promote the sound and sustainable development of the vehicle industry. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- China FAW Q1 Exports Hit 3-year High 2018-04-12
- FAW to Roll off the 3000th Locally Built Truck in South Africa 2018-03-29
- FAW Jiefang Delivered 100 Units Trucks to Rwanda 2018-03-29
- FAW Jiefang Partners with PlusAI to Launch Unmanned Commercial Vehicles 2018-03-15
- Jiefang Secures an Order of 2,000 Units Car Carrier Trailers 2018-03-12
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles 2018-03-09
- FAW SA Enjoyed a Record Year Despite Touch Conditions 2018-03-08
- FAW Jiefang Sees Booming Exports 2018-02-06
- FAW Jiefang J6P with Solid SSCR Unveils in Shanghai 2018-01-30
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Got a Single-day Order of 2360 Units in Gaoan 2017-12-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
- Chinese Branded Trucks are Favored by Kenyan Haulage Firms
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles
- India Commercial Vehicle OEMs See Robust Growth in February
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
- Warren Buffett Says These 4 CEOs Are Among the Best
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017