Jiefang Self-driving Trucks Set to Make Huge Splashes
In recent years, developing smart vehicles with self-driving technologies has become the unstoppable trend in the global auto industry. As driver-less vehicles will not only free many people from the tedious and repetitive work, but also greatly reduce the risks of road accidents, they have a promising future.
In April, 2017, FAW Jiefang successfully completed a testing program for its own driver-less commercial vehicles. In October, its L3 smart truck accomplished a road test on expressway, becoming the first smart commercial vehicle in China to make such an impressive achievement.
Sources have confirmed that Jiefang has already developed its seventh generation heavy-duty trucks and L4 smart trucks. It has been revealed that the new driverless truck L4 developed by Jiefang does not even have a driver’s cockpit.
According to some technician from Jiefang, L3 and L4 are both driver-less vehicles. The biggest difference is that L4 is more adaptable on various road conditions while L3 is only able to drive on such specified environment as expressway.
While developing driver-less vehicles, FAW Jiefang is actively involved in developing new energy vehicles. By improving the vehicles’ intelligence level and their environmental friendliness, the auto maker aims to further promote the sound and sustainable development of the vehicle industry. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018 2018-08-03
- FAW Jiefang J6P Dumping Trucks Set Splashes in Chongqing 2018-08-02
- Five Heavy-duty Trucks Expected to Get Launched in Second Half Year 2018-07-31
- FAWDE Attends Power-Gen Africa 2018 2018-07-19
- Chinatrucks.com Finds FAW Jiefang Parts for Customer from Trinidad and Tobago 2018-07-19
- Jiefang Trucks Make a High-profile Appearance at SCO Qingdao Summit 2018-07-13
- FAW Jiefang Sold 169,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2018 2018-07-10
- Mahle Visited FAW Jiefang Wuxi Diesel Engine Works 2018-07-09
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June 2018-07-05
- FAW Jiefang Among China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands with RMB 60.672 Billion 2018-06-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November