Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Trucks Enjoy Rising Popularity in Qingdao
Recently, Qingdao Sanli Group purchased a batch of TRAGO trucks made by Sichuan Hyundai and had them renovated into vehicles to display water supplying equipment.
Possessing an awe-inspiring appearance, TRAGO truck is definitely an eye-catcher on the road. Equipped with the third generation powertec engine developed by Hyundai, the vehicle can reach a maximum torque of 2,500 N.m and a fueling injection pressure of 2,500 Bar. Plus such an impressive power performance, it achieves higher fuel economy.
In addition, TRAGO has adopted a much more resilient body structure. Its energy absorbing steering wheel, hydraulic retarder, disc braking, and spark resistant device have further improved the vehicle’s safety standards.
Qingdao Sanli Group is specialized in developing urban water supply systems, water supply equipment, intelligent water pumps, and intelligent motors. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- CHMC Gets 2018 New Edition of Trago Launched in Chongqing 2018-03-09
- Hyundai Truck and Buses Dealership to Rise in Batangas 2018-01-25
- Auto Shanghai 2017: Sichuan Hyundai Brings MIGHTY and TRAGO Xcient on Show 2017-04-21
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks 2017-03-07
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June 2017-02-20
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference 2017-02-16
- CHMC Sales Climbed 30% in 2016 and Set a Goal of 45000 units in 2017 2017-01-17
- CHMC TRAGO Won 51 Orders in Qingdao 2017-01-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
- Chinese Branded Trucks are Favored by Kenyan Haulage Firms
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles
- India Commercial Vehicle OEMs See Robust Growth in February
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
- Warren Buffett Says These 4 CEOs Are Among the Best
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017