JAC Shuailing All-Electric i5 Set to Assist Sustainable Urban Development
In recent years, the recurring smogs in a number of cities in China have caused rising concerns among the public. To combat the increasingly severe air pollution, new energy vehicles have been gaining rising popularity among customers in many cities across China.
JAC Shuailing i5 electric cargo truck, measuring 5,995 mm in length, boasting a cargo space of 15.6 cubic meters and a loading capacity of over two tons, is particularly developed for urban logistic market.
Boasting extremely high environmental friendliness, Shuailing i5 electric truck is equipped with lithium iron phosphate batteries, which boast a maximum power of 82.944 kWh and a maximum torque of 220 N.m. Moreover, the batteries can be recharged for 2,000 times, ensuring the smooth operation of the truck for five years (200,000 kilometers).
Shuailing i5 electric truck can reach a maximum speed of 90 km/h. Under C-WTVC working conditions, it can drive 180 kilometers continuously. When its air-conditioning system is turned off, the vehicle is able to drive 366 kilometers at a constant speed of 40 km/h. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- JAC T6 Enters into Bengal Market 2018-03-29
- JAC’s World-class Light Truck Plant, Xingang Production Base, Begin Production 2018-03-23
- Chinese Automaker JAC to Launch New SUV, Pickup in Mexico 2018-03-21
- The 50000th Truck Coming Out of JAC Sichuan Factory 2018-03-21
- Monthly Sales of JAC Shuailing T6 Ranked the Second 2018-03-19
- CNHTC, Dongfeng and JAC Seizes Opportunities Brought By Belt and Road Initiative 2018-03-15
- JAC Was Elected into Global Auto Brands Top 100 2018-03-09
- JAC Oman Distributor Hosts Trucks Roadshow 2018-02-28
- JAC Light Truck Kangling Sold 400 Units in One Day 2018-02-27
- Shuailing T6 Pickups Sold 2,855 Units in January, 2018 2018-02-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Age of Smart Manufacturing Has Dawned for XCMG
- Waymo Unveils Self-Driving Semi Truck Pilot Program In Georgia
- Chinese Branded Trucks are Favored by Kenyan Haulage Firms
- FAW Jiefang and Continental AG to Jointly Build Internet of Commercial Vehicles
- India Commercial Vehicle OEMs See Robust Growth in February
- CEO of Geely-owned Volvo Loses Board Seat after Geely Buys Daimler 9.7% Stake
- Party Secretary of Bank of Communications Shandong Branch YuQichun Visited CNHTC
- Warren Buffett Says These 4 CEOs Are Among the Best
- Turkey Hits the Highest Level in Both Automotive, Automobile Production in 2017
- Renault Electric Trucks to Go on Sale Next Year
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017