CNHTC Driverless Electric Truck Enters Operation in Tianjin Harbor
On April 12, the world’s first driverless electric truck officially started operation in Tianjin Harbor. Jointly developed by China National Heavy-duty Truck Corporation (CNHTC), Tianjin Harbor Group and Tianjin Zhuxian Hi-tech Company, the truck is taking the world’s truck manufacturing industry to a brand new era.
Without any human assistance, Howo T5G electric truck made by CNHTC delivered impressive performances on its first day of operation. It is believed that the operation of driverless electric trucks will further speed up the flow of containers at the harbor and help the city combat air pollution.
Being able to accurately identify barriers, Howo T5G electric truck also makes immediate and accurate responses, accomplishing a series of sophisticated tasks, such as automatic start-up, braking, accurate positioning, loading and unloading container.
“Howo T5G truck is equipped with Beidou positioning system and laser radar, millimeter-wave radar and advanced cameras, ensuring the vehicle’s consistent performances at night, on raining, foggy or snowy days,” revealed Dr. Zhang Tianlei, CEO of Tianjin Zhuxian Hi-tech Company.
“By well integrating such state-of-art technologies as artificial intelligence, internet of vehicles, cloud computing, new energy power system and new materials, the truck has the internationally competitive driving system and centralized driving control system. It is able to drive 120 km when fully loaded. In addition, it takes less than one hour for the vehicle to be fully recharged,” said Tian Lei, Deputy Director of Vehicle Electronics Design Department, Technological Development Center of CNHTC. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- Sinotruk’s First MC04 Engines Coming off the Line for Delivery 2018-06-28
- Sinotruk’s First Haohan J6G Dump Truck Comes off the Assembly Line 2018-06-20
- Six Most Popular Trucks from January to June in 2018 2018-06-20
- Sinotruk Launches Central Axle Trailer Van for Its Customers 2018-06-13
- Sinotruk J7G LNG Tractor Highly Favored by Logistics Company 2018-06-07
- Sinotruk Launches HOWO G5X for Sea Food Delivery 2018-05-25
- Sinotruk's Overseas Sales to Make up Half of All Sales by 2020 2018-05-15
- China’s Heavy Duty Truck Sales Up 16 pct in April 2018-05-09
- Sinotruk CDW Opens Flagship Store in Mandalay, Myanmar 2018-05-07
- Sinotruk Howo Intelligent Truck T7H Hits the Road 2018-05-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
- KIA Comes Back to Pakistan with Frontier K2700 Pickup
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China
- Daimler Unveils Two Heavy-duty Electric Trucks in Race with Tesla
- JD.com Launches Solar Delivery Trucks in Green Logistics Push
- JD.com Unveils Self-driving Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November
- Medium-sized Trucks Sold 21,133 Units in November
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July